The Wedding

Sita was sitting in her lehenga choli, which was made by her mother. It was a sparkly red one. She had multiple pieces of jewellery. She was wearing makeup and there were a lot of flowers in her hair. She was looking just like a goddess.

~~\\~~

Veer was so zoned out from this whole wedding thing. He wore a white sherwani and he was looking so handsome. He looked at the mirror and laughed at himself.

" Fuck, fuck to their thoughts. They think their daughter is gonna be happy in this marriage. "

" Mr. Veer?" Akshay called him.
" What?"
" It's time to go. Everyone is waiting."

Veer growled and went to the mandap. It was very royal. Like, everything about the wedding was divine.

The wedding started. Veer's unwanted thoughts came again after seeing Sita. Sita's face was so innocent that she wouldn't even have to give any profs to the court if she was suspected of any crime.
Veer recalled that Sita was just a mere woman who was coming to his villa to obey his orders and satisfy him.

As soon as Sita got the mangal sutra on her neck, she felt overwhelmed with joy. The sindoor, which was giving her the feeling that she needed to take care of and protect her husband from all the bad deeds. She promised in front of the agni that she would always support his decision for her and take care of him. She will be a good wife, just like Mata Sita.

At the time of Vidaai, Sita finally got hit by the fact that she needed to leave. She needed to leave Rishikesh, her house, her parents, and everything she had until now. Tears immediately came down from her eyes and wetted her cheeks.

~~\\~~

Veer's jet was gonna arrive tomorrow due to some weather issues. So they had to stay in the hotel.

Sita was sitting on the bed of the luxury hotel Veer was staying at. She was still a bit sad. Then Veer came to the room. Sita wiped her tears and sat properly. She remembered Anika's words.

" He's not a bad person. He's not a bad person..." She kept thinking.

" So, Mrs. Veer Chauhan!" Veer's deep voice made her cheeks red.
" You're blushing already? If you stop blushing for a moment, I'll tell you something." He said again.

Sita looked up at her husband, who was looking drunk.

" You're Mrs. Veer Chauhan, right? You need to follow some rules at my place. Rule number 1. Always obey your husband, which means me. Rule number 2. Never make me angry. Rule number 3. Don't get too comfortable at my place. Rule number 4. Do what I say. Rule number 5. Never disturb me for anything that isn't my business. Rule number 6. Don't ask me questions like "why" or "Where are you going?" Got it? If you ever break any rules, you'll get punishment, some really brutal punishment. Got it or not?"

Sita was looking surprised. She didn't know how to answer him.

" YES OR NO?" He yelled.
" Yea..." Sita said softly.
" Good. I don't like to repeat."

He went out of the room. Sita sighed.

" Means... Anika was right... Sita, you got tricked by God!"

She looked outside and saw it was raining heavily. She never liked the rain, she didn't know why. She liked sunny weather much more.

" Hey, Pravu.... where did I get stuck?"

Sita finally went to the bathroom to change into a saree, which was not heavy like the lahenga. She was still wearing those bangles and bindi. She just took off the big necklace from her neck.

~~\\~~

On the next morning, they all left for Ayodhya. Sita had never even seen a jet before. When they reached there, Sita was shocked by just looking at his Villa. She felt like the whole of Rishikesh would get fit in that villa. It was surrounded by some farms which were filled with different types of animals like cows, hens, goats etc.

His Dadi took Sita to their room. Which was on the third floor, and it was so big. It was blue coloured with some big windows. His dadi's room was at the downstairs, and the second floor was for his office. The ground floor had 13 rooms, including a house temple. The kitchen was attached to the living room.

The second floor had 20 rooms. As it was his office, the stairs to go there were outside and backside of the villa.
The third floor had 12 rooms. And all the rooms were pretty big. And Veer's pets were all there, too. He may be cruel to people, but he loves animals. He had fish, birds, and his bodyguards two Dobermans.

As soon as Veer went upstairs, those Dobermans came to him. Sita was a little afraid, but she didn't want to get scared and make fun of herself.

" Uh... Veer Ji, where should I go?" Sita asked innocently.

Veer looked at her, who was standing a bit away from them.

" The room next to mind is empty. Dadi can't come here as her doctor told her not to. So you'll be living there and if you dare to tell her...."
" I won't. "

Sita said and went into the room with her luggage. That room was creamy chocolaty. She went to the window and saw outside. It was so eye-soothing. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She did it with care so that the sindoor doesn't wash off.

After coming back to her room, she wore a pretty white anarkali suit. She had red bangles on and she put on a black bindi. Her hair was still wet, so she didn't comb it. She put more sindoor and smiled at herself. She was looking more beautiful with the sindoor.

She went downstairs to see if she could do anything.

" Sita beti...." Sunidhi called her.

Hearing her name, Veer looked up and saw the marvellous beauty in front of his eyes. His desires were getting high, but he was shaking it off.

" She is just a mere woman. She can never win my heart." He said to himself.

" Dadi Ji, may I make some food for everyone?" Sita asked politely.
" Oh, dear. But we have cooks over there."
" Then... can I go and help them a little? Or may I feed the animals out there?"

Veer stood up angrily.

" Dadi, tell her! She is Veer Chauhan's wife now! I don't want her to ruin my reputation like this!!"

Sita looked down with teary eyes. It wasn't because he yelled at her. It was because she had no idea that it could ruin her husband's reputation.

" She is new here, beta. Give her some time to know everything. Sita beti, come with me. I'll tell you everything. "

She took Sita away from Veer.....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try not to bore y'all. Thank you for reading.

See you in the next chapter.