Navratri

Veer was wearing the black kurta that Sita selected for him, and she was wearing that sky-blue saree. Her mang was filled with sindoor, and her hands were full of bangles. She had the sparkling mangalsutra on her, and she was looking just like a Goddess.

" Sita, your cousins came already. " Narayan said.

They went downstairs and saw all her cousins were sitting on the couches. Some of them were smiling, and some of them were not actually happy but still pretending to be.

" Oh, hey, Sita!" One of the girls said.
" Pari! How are you all?" Sita asked.
" We all are good, oh my God, Jija Ji to chamak rahe hai!"

Veer was expressionless. Sita giggled and sat with all of them.

" I thought Sita would change after her marriage. But look at her.... still the behenji types." One of the girls said.

Veer felt an urge to put a gun at her forehead. But he kept silent as he didn't want to ruin the moment of theirs.

" I guess I'll never change," Sita replied, smiling.
"Yeah, yeah. You can't cause if you do, elders will stop comparing us with you. Like everything Sita does is right. "
" You can't talk like that about my wife, miss," Veer said a little coldly.
" Exactly, Sita is good, that's why. Unlike you, she always spends her time at the parties!" Pari said.

She just rolled her eyes. Veer didn't want to sit there anymore, so he just left to their room.

" I'll be right back!" Sita went behind him.

~~\\~~

" Veer Ji.... are you mad?"
" Yes, I am."
" She is just a little immature. Forget her."

Veer went to Sita and pulled her a little closer. Their faces were only an inch away.

" Nobody talks bad about Veer Chauhan's wife, Sita Ji."
" Veer Ji..."
" What?"

He whispered slowly while his breath hit Sita. He slowly put his thumb on her lips and rubbed it. Sita forgot how to move.

" Sita, are you...."

Mayuri came and stopped when she found them having some personal time.
Sita immediately pushed him away.

" Oh, Ram Ram, I'm so sorry... the door was unlocked..."
" Ahh, Maa... what did you come to say?"
" I... I wanted to ask if you both are hungry. Well, if you're coming downstairs. I'll serve the food soon."

She left hurriedly.

" Aish..."

Sita looked at Veer, who looked like nothing had happened. Sita sighed, and she was about to leave.

" Where are you going without your husband, Sita Ji?"
" Didn't you hear what mom said?"
" What about obeying my orders first?"
" What's your order?"

He went closer and held her waist. She looked at him with disbelief eyes.

" We should finish what we started!"

Sita now pushed him again and ran to the downstairs. Veer groaned.

After having dinner, they came back to their room again. Veer didn't say a single word to Sita.

" What happened, Veer Ji?"
" Do you think just because I apologized to you that means you'll stop obeying me?"
" It's not like that... our house is filled with guests... I just didn't want to..."
" I'm your fucking husband, Sita!"

Sita felt a little different, cause it was the first he called just her name.

" I know, I know Veer Ji. But, there are elders, if they find it uncomfortable... they will only think bad of you."
" Fuck, I don't care about the world, Sita! I need you, here with me, in my arms. I fucking wanna kiss you, squeeze your body and love you!"

Sita's eyes glittered. The 'love' word made her heart beat so fast.

" Can you hear me, Sita? I wanna love you... or I'll go insane!"

When he still didn't get a response, he thought of the worst.

" Do you dislike me? Do you, Sita? Do you think of me as the Ravan?! For fuck's sake answer me, Sita!!"
" Not even my corpse can dislike you, Veer Ji. You're the only man in my life after my dad. You're the only man I want to be with. You're my husband, whom I love more than anything. You're that man for whom I can do anything. "

Veer came to her and held her face. Then he placed his lips on her. He was indeed wild. He felt a sweet taste on her lips, which made him keep kissing her. He could do anything to get her, to keep her, to love her.

After the kiss, he placed his forehead on her and shared an unforgettable moment with Sita.

" Veer Ji, they make think of you as the Ravan... but only I know you're the Ram, Raghunandan sent for me." Sita thought while smiling.

~~\\~~

On the next morning, everyone was having their morning tea and biscuits. Veer was sitting on the couch with one of Sita's male cousins named Darshan, aka Darsh.

" Jiju, do you know, Sita Didi has so many fans here in Rishikesh?"
" Is she an actress or what?"
" Nope, because she is a good singer. Today, she will sing for Mata Rani. You'll see how many people will come today!"

Veer thought about the moment when Sita was singing while his Dadi was worshipping God at their home temple.
She indeed has a great voice, he thought.

" You won't be jealous, right? If you tell you, 50% of her fans are men!"

That caught him off guard. He didn't reply, but a possessiveness inside him grew. He looked at Sita, who was gossiping with her mom and aunts in the kitchen, and she was looking fabulous in that pink kurti.

" Veer Ji, your chai." Sita came to him with a cup of tea.
" I told Jiju that you've male fans!" Darsh giggled and left.

" Huh...?"
" You're gonna sing tonight?"
" Yea, Veer Ji. They all requested me a lot. You don't have any problems with it, right?"
" No... I don't..."

Sita smiled brightly. At night, when it was the time for her to sing, Veer noticed so many guys were there. Some of them went to talk to her. Some of them smiled at her. Veer kept telling himself that they just liked her voice...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading. Do votes and comments, too.

See you at the next chapter.