Sita's Birthday

They came back to their villa after Veer killed Varun and his other men. Akshay took care of their bodies. Veer was furious. Veer went to Varun's house to kill his father, but he was missing. He sent his men to find him. Every maid, cook, and animal was scared that night. Veer was screaming his lungs out and throwing everything that was in front of him. Sita couldn't sit back anymore.

" Veer Ji..."
" Sita, I don't wanna talk to you right now. You've had a long day, go and rest."

Sita understood she wouldn't be able to calm him down by talking. It was normal for Veer to act like that. He got to know about his parent's death after so many years. But Veer had one more reason to act like that. It was Sita. He knew how scared he was when he saw her like that.

Sita stepped toward him. Veer was about to throw the flower vase. She held his hand and smashed her lips on his. He closed his eyes. His lips started moving soon. He held her waist and pulled her closer. He was wild. He pinned her to the nearest wall without breaking the kiss. He took off her saree in a blink of an eye. Sita's body shivered after realizing what she had done.

He took her to the bed and threw his shirt off. And then jumped on her like a hungry beast.

~~\\~~

At midnight, finally, noises stopped. Sita felt that the tears were already dried. Veer was breathing heavily. He sat down and looked at Sita.

" I... I'm sorry, love... I'm sorry!"

Sita didn't respond. She sat up, too. Then she hugged Veer lightly and caressed his back. The room was silent, and only the sounds of her bangles could be heard. Veer held her closely and looked at her bright eyes.

" It's okay, now go to sleep... everything will be okay."
" Can you hug me like this until I fall asleep?"

Sita nodded. Veer closed his eyes, and slowly, he fell asleep. Sita put his head on the pillow and went to the washroom.

The next morning, Sita woke up and went downstairs cause she wanted to make some soup for him.

" Is Veer sir alright?" A maid asked.
" Yes... you guys don't need to worry. He won't scold you."

They sighed in relief. Sita started making the soup. Veer woke up and didn't find Sita beside him. He was about to get a panic attack. He went to the bathroom but it was empty. He put on his clothes and went downstairs.

" Sita....! Sita....!"
" Veer Ji, I'm in the kitchen..."

Veer got his life back. He saw Sita was cooking something in the kitchen. He didn't say anything and waited for her to come out. When she came out...

" Why were you cooking?"
" Because I wanted to cook something for my husband. "

Veer smiled. Sita served the soup and sat in front of him.

" Tell me, how it is?"

Veer took a spoonful of soup and tasted it. His face was clearly delighted. He gave her a thumbs up. She smiled. Then Akshay walked in.

" Ah... sorry, you're eating..."
" What happened? Did you find him?"
" I wanna talk about that."

Veer was about to say something, and then he looked at Sita, who wasn't really happy about it.

" Go to my office. I'll be there after finishing this."
" Okay."

Akshay went to the office. Sita smiled that he didn't leave without having the soup. After finishing the soup, he stood up and looked at Sita.

" Do you have to go to work today?"
" I... I was planning to... go..."
" Why are you hesitating? You can go but with bodyguards. I don't trust anyone at this moment. "

Sita nodded. Veer kissed her forehead and went to his office. Sita went upstairs to their room and got ready to leave. She wore a pink salwar kameez and wore her normal jewelry. Then she left with a car and with 2 bodyguards.

" Hey, Sita! Long time no see..." Minakshi said.
" Yeah, we went on a trip."
" Where did you go?"
" Rajasthan."
" Woah, was it a honeymoon?"

Sita just blushed.

~~\\~~

" Just burn him. I don't even wanna see his face again!"
" As your wish, Mr. Veer!"
" And make sure, we leave no enemies behind. I don't want someone to ruin our lives again!"

Akshay nodded and left. The day ended. Veer's work was done so as Sita's.

A few days later...

It was Sita's birthday. Veer didn't throw any big party. He just invited Sita's family, Anika, Akshay, and anyone whom Sita wanted to invite. Sita invited Minakshi, she called Vrinda, too but Vindra said she wouldn't be able to come as her saree business got a huge order. But she wished happiness for Sita.

" Where are we going?" Sita asked Veer.
" You'll see."

He took her to their big courtyard, and after seeing the decorations, Sita's eyes became full moon. It was the most beautiful decoration she ever seen. The whole courtyard was decorated with different types of roses. In the middle of the courtyard, there were plenty of balloons and a table. A huge cake was there. The path was covered by some small flowers. Sita's eyes got filled with tears.

" When did you prepare all this??"
" It's a secret! Well, I've got something more..."
" What's it? What more?"

Others also joined them at the courtyard. Everyone's eyes shined, especially Sita's parents.

" Close your eyes..." Veer said.

Sita closed her eyes, and after a while, Veer told her to open her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw a paper. She took it from his hand and read it.

" My... my own hospital?"
" I don't wanna miss you anymore while you're at work. In this land, your new hospital will stand."

Sita didn't find the correct words to speak. She just stared at Veer, who was smiling like a proud husband. Everyone clapped.

" Our Sita is not unfortunate, Narayan Ji... she got her Ram Ji!" Mayuri said.
" You're right, All thanks to God and Veer Ji. He changed Sita's fortune. "

" It's time to cut the cake. Come, Sita." Veer said.
" Is that... is that Kheer?" Sita pointed at the bowl beside the cake.
" I... I'm not a good cook, so it might taste bad."
" You cooked it?"

Veer nodded. Sita felt like she was already in heaven cause heaven couldn't be more beautiful than this.

Thank you for reading. I hope you like it. Do votes and comments, too.

See you in the next chapter...