The Truth!

It's been 2 days since they have been back to India. Anika and Akshay came to their house on Sunday.

" Annu! How have you been? And Devar Ji, you?"
" We are okay. Anika was missing you, so she wanted to come here."
" Then, how about we go outside today?" Veer suggested.
" That'd be nice, right, Sita?"

Sita nodded. They went to visit the Ram Mandir. After spending hours there, they finally went to a nearby restaurant to eat.

" Mr. Veer, I've something to tell you."
" What's it, Akshay?"
" I was searching for an old file in the store room, and I found this..."

He gave Veer a brown file. Veer opened it with curiosity. And at the next moment, his eyes were looking so red. Akshay looked scared, too.

" I need a laptop right now!"

Akshay nodded and went somewhere. Sita was wondering what was going on. Anika and Sita were looking at each other with questions in their eyes. Akshay came with a laptop. Veer took out a chip and entered the laptop. It was some photos. Veer lifted the laptop and threw it on the floor. Along with Anika, Sita flinched, too.

" Bhabhi Ji, take Anika with you, please." Akshay requested.

Sita nodded and took Anika with her.

" Those fucking bastards!! I'll kill them!"
" Mr. Veer, we... we can show this to the police!"
" Fuck the police! I'll punish them by my own hand. Bring the car here!"

Akshay nodded. And called the driver. They went to a big house, which was, unfortunately, Varun's.

" Veer?"
" Where in the hell is your father?!"
" Veer, watch your tone!"
" What will you do if I don't? Huh? Call that bloody man here!"
" VEER!! "

After hearing the noises, Varun's father came out.

" Veer? What happened?"

Veer didn't waste a second and walked toward him. He straightway punched on his face. Varun went to them and held Veer from behind.

" What the fuck are you doing?!" Varun asked.
" You played a good role as my uncle! But now I know what you did to my parents!!"

His eyes became smaller. He gulped and tried to say something.

" Don't you dare to lie! I've seen the proofs! You were always jealous cause my father was grandfather's favourite. You were jealous cause he gave him all of his farms! You planned for so many years to kill him... you killed him just because you were jealous!!!"
" What proofs..."

Veer showed him the brown file. It contained the letters from Veer's grandfather. Then he showed the chip, and the photographs of his threats were there. The police reported that it was not a normal fire break. But he used all his power to hide it all well.

He stood up and ran toward his room. The beast inside Veer woke up again. He ran behind him. Varun tried to stop him, but he pushed Varun. Varun left the house with his car.

" Get out of that room, or I'll burn the whole house and make it a fire accident like you did!!"
"Mr Veer... we should let police..."
" Shut up, Akshay! Police? The police who got money and didn't investigate the case that time?"

Akshay was unable to stop him.

" Get out of the fucking room!!"

After a while, he got a call from Sita's number. He cut the call cause he didn't want to talk to her roughly. But he got the call again. He picked up.

" Hello..."
" It's me, Varun! Your wife is in my care right now. I've seen enough drama of yours, Mr. Veer Chauhan! It's my time."
" Varun! If you dare to lay a finger on her... I'll not stop myself from destroying your whole family!"
" Shh! Don't be rude. If you want me not to lay my finger on your pretty wife, leave my house and my dad right now!"
" I'll kill your father and you too!"
" Don't make that mistake, Mr. Veer Chauhan! Or..."

Varun held Sita's chin forcefully, and she screamed in pain.

" VARUN STOP! STOP! Fine... I'm leaving. Let her go!"
" Come and take her by yourself. Don't be late 'cause your wife is too beautiful to just look at."
" Varun, Varun, don't do anything to her!"
" Sent you the address already. Come and get your wife back!"

He cut the call. Veer felt like he was getting insane. He saw the address and went there in his car.

" Varun! Varun... where are you?!"
" Oh, Mr. Veer Chauhan! You came early, huh?"
" Where's Sita? Sita....!"
" I told you, she became your weak point already. "
" Stfu! Where is Sita!?!"
" She... uh, where is she? Maybe she is under the ground? Or maybe she went to heaven?"
" VARUN! Where is she? As you said, I leave your father... then give me Sita back!"
" I don't want to. She is so beautiful, you know I've always wanted a wife like her."
" Varun, for God's sake... tell me where she is!"

Varun laughed like he was enjoying Veer in that condition. He clapped like he was calling someone. A man came with Sita. He was pointing a gun at her forehead.

" Veer Ji!!" Sita screamed while crying.
" Sita! Varun, leave Sita! You'll get anything... but leave her!"
" I'm not sure. You can kill me right after I give her back."
" I won't, I promise... Give her back."
" Kneel down in front of me. Hold my feet and beg to me!"

Varun took his phone out of his pocket and turned the camera on.

" Do faster, I am making the video!"

Veer's leg felt numb. He knew there was no choice left. He knelt and touched Varun's feet.

" Veer Ji, no... no, Veer Ji!" Sita kept saying.
" This woman is beautiful but speaks too much! Ugh!"
" Varun... please, I'm begging you... Give me my wife back. Please, Varun."

Sita's heart broke into a million pieces, seeing Veer in that situation. The one who never knelt in front of anyone was now completely helpless.

" Giving her back will be too sad for me. Ah, her soft skin... her pretty eyes."

Veer's heart was burning. He wanted to cut him into pieces, but he couldn't do anything.

" Varun, please..."

Varun took out his gun and pointed it at Veer. Veer was shocked. Sita knew if she didn't do anything, she'd lose him forever. She took a safety pin from her saree and plugged it into the man's skin. He screamed, and the gun fell from his hand. She immediately took that gun in her hand even though she knew nothing about guns. Veer and Varun both looked at her. She shot it on, pointing Varun's hand. Varun sat down while holding his hand. Veer took the chance and took out his gun...

Thank you. I hope you liked this chapter. Do votes and comments.

See you in the next chapter...