Is he melting?

" You're asking?"
" Veer Ji...."
" WHY DO YOU INTERFERE IN MY MATTER!? YOU'RE NOBODY!"
" I know, I mean nothing to you. And as now Dadi Ji isn't here, you can kick me out..."
" Yes! Yes!"
" Veer Ji, you may see me like an object. But... I'm a human, I've feelings... I know she was your only family. You know someday before I came here... someone told me Veer Chauhan isn't the Ram. He's the Ravan. But I know my husband isn't a Ravan! Veer Ji, you can be cruel or ruthless sometimes, but you're a grandson. You're a human... did you ever tell Dadi Ji how much you loved her? You didn't, she once said to me, she wants to hear you telling her how much you care for her and love her... but look at her fate..."

Veer felt like his eyes were getting heavy, and his cheeks were wet. He touched his cheeks and felt the tears rolling over.

" She... said this?"

Sita nodded. His legs were numb. He wanted to slap himself and shoot himself how bad he was as a grandson.
He fell on his knees.

" I'm a bad grandson, Dadi... I didn't deserve the love you gave me..."

He screamed, and the villa shook. He kept screaming. Sita let him do whatever for that moment. Then, when he broke down in tears, she sat down and hugged him. She patted his back, and he was crying his heart out in her arms. He hugged her and tried to get all her warmth. He was getting a fresh scent of lavender from her, which was so damn soothing.

After a few minutes, Veer finally gathered himself together. He stood up, and so did Sita.
He didn't look at her eyes and went to his bedroom.

" He is actually a baby." She said and went downstairs to make him some food. Anika saw her.

" Is he okay?"
" Hmm. He is in his room."
" How hard it is to handle him?"
" Handle him? He doesn't need to be handled. By the way, do you want some salad?"
" I just ate. Go and feed your husband. "

Sita nodded and went upstairs. She knocked on the door.

" Come in."

Sita went in and saw he was half lying. Sita placed the food on the table beside the bed.

" It's just some salad. Please eat it."
" Sita Ji..."
" Yes?"
" Thank you."

Sita felt a thousand arrows hit her. And they were so soft and lovable. She smiled and smiled like a dumb.

~~\\~~

After a few days, Veer went back to his normal life. His new deals, his anger, everything came back, but still, he wasn't showing it all to Sita.

" Veer Ji, your black coffee."
" Hmm."

Sita was trying to make a bun, and for that, her saree moved a little, revealing her navel and belly. Veer's eyes got their way to go there. His body was heating up until he noticed a mark at the top of her navel.

" What's that mark?" He asked immediately.
" Which...." her eyes followed his, and she instantly covered her belly with her saree.
" I've already seen it, now speak up, Mrs. Veer Chauhan. "
" It's... it's my birthmark."

He just raised his eyebrows and nodded.
Her face was still reddish. He sipped his black coffee and got a massage. He got up and took out his guns and was about to leave. Sita knew her limits, but Veer turned around.

" Got something to handle. I may be late. Eat before me. And go to sleep."
" Take... take..."
" Ugh, say fast!"
" Take care of yourself. "

Veer didn't respond and left. Sita went to the temple and prayed to God.

" May Veer Ji stay safe, please. I'll never ask anymore. Just let him be safe."

Even though she was ordered to go to sleep sleep wasn't coming in her eyes. She was looking outside from her window. It's past midnight already. Sita kept chanting "Raghuvir's" name.

It was around 2 a.m., and the cars entered the villa. Sita ran downstairs to see her Veer Ji was okay. She stopped near the stairs.
Veer and Akshay came inside. Akshay's forehead was bleeding, but Sita couldn't spot any wounds on Veer.

" Bhabhi Ji, he is okay. Don't worry." Akshay said, and he was about to go towards a guest room.
" Uh, devar ji... you're bleeding."

Veer sat down on the couch while looking at them.

" This is just a small wound. I'll clean it up." He said.
" Please devar Ji, wait for a moment. I'll go and bring the first aid box."

Veer felt a little jealousy inside him. But he didn't say anything. Sita went inside a room and got the box. Then she came and looked at Veer so that she could proceed with her work. Veer didn't respond. She sighed cleaned the wound and put some ointment over it.
Veer's heart was clenching. He wanted to take her away, but he told himself that she was just treating Akshay's wound.

After a few minutes, Veer and Sita both were upstairs.

" You... you didn't get any scratches, right?" Sita asked.
" You can see that already. Didn't I tell you to sleep?"
" I... I didn't get any sleep."
" I don't want this to repeat in future, got it?"

Sita slowly nodded and went inside her room. Veer went to take a warm shower. While the water drops were falling onto him, he remembered when Sita was treating Akshay's wound.

" What the fuck is wrong with you, Veer Chauhan?!"

~~\\~~

In the morning, Sita was feeding the birds and singing a song very slowly. Veer came in to check why the birds were screaming like that, and he saw Sita.

" What are you doing here?"
" I... I just wanted to feed them."
" Did you ask for my permission yet?"

Sita looked at him with confusing eyes. She thought he was finally being normal.

" I'm sorry... I won't do it again."

Veer held her chin to lift it. Sita's lips were shuddering. And the moving lips were turning his sleeping desires on. Veer left the room hurriedly.

" What is wrong with him?" Sita thought.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Do vote and comment, too, if you liked it.

See you at the next chapter!