07 | BACK HOME

Today was my last day here in the fae kingdom

Today was my last day here in the fae kingdom. I had done my training and was now skilled in martial arts.

My power had grown too, same with Faye's. I enjoyed life here but it was time to go home.

Gia had packed a bunch of pretty and casual outfits for fae and I. Just to add to our wardrobes.

Faye and I were now in front of the kingdom with our family and friends before us.

Hugs and kisses were shared, some tears shed.

"It's time" Gran states. "We love you so much Izzy" Mom brings me into a hug before kissing Faye's forehead, tears lacing her eyes.

I start to tear up too. "I'll visit every week, I promise" I assure them while wiping away a tear.

They all nod. "It was great having you both back Iris" Grandad tells me and I smile at hm.

I give them a small wave as they fly back. Udo stays back.

"See you soon?" He asks.

I nod in response. "Bye" I wave and he smiles at me before flying off.

Once they were all out of sight, Faye and I fly down. We mask ourselves and our levitating luggage.

✯✯✯

It was now almost midnight when Faye and I arrived a bit out of Forks and in the Cullens doorstep.

I took a breath before hiding my wings and horns, as does Faye, and walking inside.

I carried our bags and Faye trotted behind me.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I call out.

"Where are they?" Faye asks me, she looked worried.

"I'm sure their just out hunting baby, let's put you to bed" I say as I levitate our luggage and put her in my arms.