08 | VISITING EMBRY

~𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩~

Today was now the 19th, Seth's birthday. My mates told me something about how they'd have to travel due to Carlisle and Esme looking younger than their meant to. People were starting to notice.

I understood and we agreed that Faye and I would go with them but come back to visit Forks and La Push.

I was now at Auntie Sue's place as we were celebrating Seth. The day went well and it was now time for me to leave on my bike.

"You really gotta go?" Seth pouts. "Yes Seth, I have to but don't worry, I'll be back in no time" I assure him.

He nods and I bring him into a tight hug. "See you soon" he whispers. "Bye" I whisper back before waving and riding away.

✯✯✯

I got back home where my mates were already packed. We were leaving at midnight.

To waste time, we watched a movie, Alice did my nails and I did my hair.

I also contacted my family using the orb they sent my mates.

✯✯✯

We left for New York and walked into our new apartments. I was in one with the girls and Faye and the boys shared the other.

It looked super chic and I was loving it.

We put our bags away and Alice immediately dragged us out for shopping.

This is why I left some clothes at home.

"Oh my god, what about this? This is so pretty, right?" Alice says as she looks at a black dress in the mirror.