10 | "WOLF'S OUTTA THE BAG"

It was the next Friday and I was walking with Sam, Jared and Embry in the rain and in my form as we went to go pick up Jake.

I was raining so hard and I was soking wet. But it felt great.

We saw him talking to Bella.

"Jacob!" Sam shouts him over. "Jake!" I shout when he doesn't listen.

"Let em talk it out" Embry nudges me and I roll my eyes.

It took a whole scene before Jacob jogged over to us Bella was left there standing in the rain.

The boys all shifted and before joining them, I looked to Bella. She looked to me with a dead cold glare before stomping back into her truck.

Oh well.

I flew after the boys.

✯✯✯

(Everything except for cap and jewellery)

I was walking with the boys again to go and pick up Jake.

I notice Bella in the window of Jake's bedroom glaring at us before exiting his home and stomping up to us.

"What did you do?! He didn't want this!" she yells and shoves Sam.

She then turns to me. "You left with him after the movies and now he doesn't want to speak to me. What did you do?!" she shoves me.

I was about to beat her aah but Embry held me back.

"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul visibly angrily panics.

"Nothing, he tells me nothing cause his scared of you!" Bella shouts and Paul and Jared laugh.

Out of anger she then slaps Paul and due to Paul's extra short tempter, he begins to huff.

"Bella get back" Sam warns.

"Paul, calm down, now" 

He continues to huff and puff befote shifting into his silver wolf with flecks of gold in his eyes.

I stand in between them, still maintaining a good distance as Bella makes a run for it.

"Paul, relax" I say in a soothing voice. "Let me put him to sleep" I look to Sam.

He shakes his head. "He needs to learn how to control it"

I sigh before looking back to Paul. "It's me Paul"

His eyes soften at that statement before I hear someone shout my name.

"Iris!"

I turn to see Jacob running towards us and Paul's snarls begin to form again.

I step back a bit before Jacob jumps over me and shifts, growling at Paul.

They both give each other challenging looks before lunging at each other.