13 | THOUGHTS

I was staying over at Uncle Charlie's for a bit

I was staying over at Uncle Charlie's for a bit. He invited me to sleepover so I thought I'd message him.

Bella's truck was out for service and Uncle Charlie had to leave super early for work so therefore, I am taking Bella to school.

☆☆☆

The whole car ride was silent. I pull up in front of my old highschool and unlock the doors.

"Bye" I say blankly.

I look out my window to see Jess and Angela with the group. I open my door and run up to them.

Jessica, Ang, and I collide into one hug and a bunch of chuckles.

"Oh my days Iris! I miss you so much! I haven't seen you in forever!" Jessica nudges me.

"Well I've been around, staying in Forks for quite a lot of time so... I'll be around" I chuckle.

"We so need to go out this weekend" Angela gasps. "Sure" I shrug. She squeals, "Great, we'll text each other"

Tyler greets me and pulls me into a hug and I smile at him.

I then say my goodbyes to the group and was about to walk to my car before noticing Jacob and Bella.

"Snooping on someone?" Edward and Alice walk up behind me.

I smile slightly. "No.. just.. worried. Whatever Jacob's telling her seems like something's she's not supposed to know" I state.

"He just told her about the chase and Victoria" Edward assures me. They then get on Jacob's bike.

Jacob takes one glance at us, mainly at Edward, before driving away.

I notice how tense Edward got.

"What was he thinking?" I ask him and he shakes off the feeling, "What?"

"You heard me" I raise a brow at him. "I was just listening in on some random person's thoughts" he lies.

"Edward, I can tell when you're lying. Talk to me" I try to push.

"It's nothing" he shakes his head.

"Okay.. don't tell me" I walk away to my car and drive off.

☆☆☆

I was currently picking up Faye from Nova's place.

We both chuckle, mid conversation, as I walk towards the door.

"Okay, see ya Nov" I smile at her. "Take care" she smiles and waves.

I carefully walk across the street, since it was dark and everything.

I enter the house and walk up the stairs and into our bedroom.

Faye immediately woke up as we entered the room.