11 | VOLTERRA

Today I was just casually walking around in the forest of Forks, Faye was with my mates. 

I then hear a yip and see the pack running after something.

I phase and mask myself before flying after. I got ahead and neck in neck with Sam and realised what they were running after, Victoria.

Wouldn't be the first time.

I fly swift and agile but when I finally got ahold of her, I was thrown into a tree.

She climbed up a tree and looked around to see what she just threw.

My head hurts. How many goddamn times am I gonna hit my head?!?!?!?!

My mask fails and she looks to me.

"You" she gasps.

I gasp before masking again and flying away.

"Wherever you are, I will kill you Iris, Bella too, soon" Victoria vows before running away.

The pack and I follow, Jacob and I leading as she dives into the water.

She peeks her little red head out before swimming away.

Jacob nudges me and I unmask myself. One thing special about the wolves is that they can smell my magic.

He nods down towards where we see Bella jumped off a cliff.

"You go get her, I'll get her truck" I say masking myself again before flying over to where Bella's truck was parked.

✯✯✯

I drove her truck out to the beach and exited to find Jacob on top of her and her eyes opening.

"Get her home safe, we're gonna go help out at Harry's place!" Sam shouts to Jacob.

I quickly run after him.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Harry got a heart attack, Leah's shifting"

I gasp. "Where's Harry now?"

"Hospital"

I mask myself and fly as fast as the wind could take me, all the way to Forks Hospital.

I unmask and phase back behind the building and quickly run in. I find out Harry's room number and walk up to find Seth and Auntie Sue outside.

They were so sad and it made me sad.

Auntie Sue walks up to me. "The doctors are doing everything they can, I just quickly need to use the bathroom, you think you could stay with Seth?" she asks and I nod.

I sit down next to Seth and smile at him. "Hey" I smile sadly. He looks down.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise" I vow to him.

"I need the bathroom" he stands up and walks away. I pout slightly, poor baby.

I walk into Uncle Harry's room after checking the coast. He was dying slowly.

I gave him a little ol' magical shock and his eyes shot open.

"Nurse! Nurse! It's a miracle!" I chime out.