Part 2

Chaeyoung 

I was still in a dream when my phone's ringtone, Widest Dreams by Taylor Swift rang.

Fuck, I need to stop set my favourite song to my phone's ringtone. Or I will come to hate that. What time is it? I always get up at 5am without an alarm clock so it must be earlier than that. Who the fuck does call me at 5?? I have to kill whoever they are.

Jason. My boss. Why is he still alive? He must be die now. I wish I could kill him, really.

"Hello?"

The motherfucker started talking like a bullet. "God, Chaeyoung, finally. You've got a new task."

What? New task? This man can't wait to tell about that shit till I come there? He wants to die or something? 

"What is new task?" I ask.

"Um.. It's complicated but simply put, you are living with a woman who has.. well, little problem."

I'm living with a woman? After the all fucking years? Does he forget that I was the top in all ESI evaluation criteria? Damn it, I thought he let me be a guard of the president at least. I don't live with that woman. Never.

"What is the problem?" Fuck my mouth. It can't even say what I want to. 

"She wants to kill people all of the world." 

I don't know what happened to her but she must be crazy. She must be in a prison and she can't kill anyone. End of story.

I said that and tried to hang up the phone, but Jason stopped me. "Please, Park. We can't put her in the prison. It is complex."

"What is the complex point? It sounds really simple." Seriously, I need to go back to sleep. Or I will reject going to work today.

"She has a history. She really needs to learn not to kill anyone." 

Huh? So Jason wants me to live with this woman? Bodyguards around the world are not enough if they have to do that.

"Anyway, it's your job. Or you can't get any other." Before I said anything, Jason hung up the call.

Seriously? Who the fuck is she? Jason didn't even tell her name. I hate this job! She can kill whoever she wants. Especially Jason.

I saw that the room was a little bright, I groaned and got up. It's not that I can go against Jason. Anyway, I have to see her now.