Part 11

Chaeyoung

I finally bought a bed for Lisa today, so I don't have to sleep with her from now on! It's really good, and I should be happy, but I'm worried about her nightmare. 

I shook my head and went to bed. Her problem has nothing to do with me. Yes, it's time for my blissful sleep now. 

I closed my eyes with a smile.

I picked up a slight hint of something. I can wake up perfectly just by a hint. Training at ESI for many years was not easy. I opened my eyes and scanned the area where there seemed to be something.

Lisa.

Jesus. What the hell is this girl? Is she trying to kill me again? Didn't she learn anything yesterday?

I sighed and tried to snap on her.

Wait.

She has a pillow and a blanket. She seems to be looking at me with a restless look.

Does she want to sleep with me? Hmm, literally.

"What's wrong?" When I called out to her, she jumped a little as if surprised. Cute.

"Umm... I-I might kill you while you're sleeping."

No, you can't, crazy girl. What the fuck is she saying?

"Yeah?"

"You may not want to be killed by me."

At that time, something clicked inside of me.

"And?"

"You might want... umm, just like yesterday. So that I can't kill you."

I lied. I said she could never kill me, but I'm dying here now. She's too cute. If she tries to kill me now, she can do it. I can only think how much cute she is right now.

I scooped her up without saying anything, laid her on my bed and hugged her. She pushes her face into my chest. Like yesterday. What the hell is this cute creature? 

She suddenly grabbed my hand and put it on her head. What the fuck? She should stop doing that. Whatever she's doing now. She's too adorable. 

I gently stroked her head. "Happy?"

She doesn't say anything. She clung to me a little tighter.

If this is her other way to kill me, it's working. Completely.