Part 15

Chaeyoung

Lisa is too cute. Seriously. Really cute. I can't stop telling her that she's cute. When I look at her, when the words that remain in my head are only cute, what else should I say?

She gets angry every time I say that, but I know she's biting her lip trying to stop smiling. That's also cute.

"Morning."

Here you go. Lisa is rubbing her eyes sleepily and I can't stop going to hug her.

"Morning, crazy girl." She and I are facing each other now. She's looking up at me as I'm taller than her. She's so fucking pretty. Why is she so cute? 

"Cute." Words came out of my mouth naturally, and she blushed with those words. Then, she pushed her face into my chest to hide it. Fuck. It should be illegal to be so cute.

"Stop saying that." She said with her face pressed into my chest, her voice was choked.

"It's not my fault. You are literally too cute. You should be grateful that I didn't kiss you."

She freezed with the words of a kiss. Shit. I shouldn't have said that?

"Do you want to kiss me?...on my lips?"

What? She is a part of my job. A person who I should monitor and protect. Not kiss. But hell, I want to kiss her. Am I fired here? No. They won't be able to fire me. They need me too much. Because I'm strong.

How should I answer her? If I say I want to kiss her, will she run away? Well, I won't let her go.

She looked up at me again and tried to get out of my arms. "Ah, please forget it. I need to..."

"I want to kiss you. Why not? You're really cute and sweet..." 

She cut me off. "Then why don't you do it?"

Huh? Can I? Did it mean that I could do it? Ugh, Goddamnit.

I put my hand on her face, grabbed her waist and kissed her.

Soft. Sweet. Tastes so good. 

When I traced her lips with my tongue, she moaned a little and opened her mouth. I pushed my tongue so that I couldn't stand it and kissed her desperately. Well, the expression that I ate her might be more correct. 

She whines a little every time my tongue and hers touch, and desperately cling to me... it made me very excited. I almost pushed her against the wall, but I managed to get my mouth off her. She looks like she's practically melting.

Her knees didn't seem to have functioned, and she  was sitting on the floor with her hands on her lips, so I picked her up and made her sit on the sofa.

"That was good." I kissed on her head and went back to the kitchen. I need to feed her. As for me, I'm satisfied with the breakfast just now. I've never needed breakfast before, but I feel like I want to eat that every morning from now on.

Lisa

It's been 20 minutes since I sat on the sofa with my hands on my lips like a fool.

Chaeyoung kissed me! Not on my head. On my lips. What on earth does that mean? Google search all said the same thing: a kiss on the lips is an expression of romantic Loves.

Love? Chaeyoung to me? What are we now in the first place? Roommate, friends, or..?

Chaeyoung's kiss felt really good, and I... I wanted more.

When I smelled good and looked up, a sandwich was offered in front of my mouth.

Chaeyoung had it with a grin. "You haven't moved there, so I decided to give it to you directly."

I opened my mouth and ate a sandwich without thinking about anything.

Chaeyoung is staring at me as she's surprised now. And I noticed that I was being fed directly from her hand. I felt embarrassed ,my cheeks burnt.

I hid my embarrassment and opened my mouth again. Pointed to the sandwich and gestured to give it to me as soon as possible.

Chaeyoung had an unreadable expression with her hands running in her hair. Then she says: So freaking cute.

I like to be told that by her. It's embarrassing, and I always get angry so as not to tell Chaeyoung that, but actually I don't want her to stop.

When I finished eating all the sandwiches, she said "good girl" and left. 

Good girl. I always wanted to be a good girl. Perfect child. Everyone in my family called me a bad girl and beat me, kicked me, and...uh, something.

I wanted to be a good girl and be liked by them. Be loved. But no matter how hard I tried, I was a bad girl, and they never liked me.

I want to be a good girl of Chaeyoung. When I tried to take the knife out of her kitchen, she told me I was a bad girl. Did she hate me at that time? How about now?

I went to Chaeyoung's room and knocked on the door.

She opened the door and looked at me with a little surprised. "What's wrong, crazy girl?"

Crazy girl. She often calls me that, but does that mean I'm a bad girl?

"I wanted to know...um, if you like me or not."

She stared at me, and I looked down in embarrassment. Before I realized what was going on, I was held up by her, and I squeaked and wrapped my arms around her neck. She held me with one hand and gently cupped my face with her free hands and made me look at her. "Yeah, I like you."

"What about when I'm a bad girl?"

She laughed, and I always wanted her to laugh at me. "Believe me, you are more of a bad girl than a good girl."

My face fell. I mean, she hates me. I feel like I'm going to cry even though I don't want to cry. I don't want her to hate me. "I promise to be a good girl, so please-"

She cut me off with a kiss. "I like you, so it doesn't matter if you're a good girl or a bad one. I like you when you're a good girl. I like you when you're a bad girl, too. Well, it's a little shit that you're trying to kill people all over the world, but anyway, I like my cute, sweet, crazy and bad girl."

I can't suppress my smile. I pushed my face to her neck and she stroked my head. And again: ugh, fucking pretty.

She's wrong. I don't want to kill people all over the world. At least not Chaeyoung.