Part 7

Lisa

The pasta was delicious. Probably the best food I've ever eaten. It may not be bad to live with her. 

I shook my head as soon as the idea came to my mind. I won't forgive the world. I want everyone on this earth to die. But Chaeyoung is not yet. I can't kill her now. She's too strong.

When I walked about the living room not knowing what to do, Chaeyoung called to me.

"You should take a shower. I don't have pajamas for you today, so you can wear mine. I'll buy it tomorrow. There is no time limit to take a shower."

Shower? That's the worst. I don't want to freeze with cold water in such a cold winter. It reminds me of a bad memory, I closed my eyes and squatted down. 

It's okay. Chaeyoung won't come in the shower while I'm taking it.

When I stood up trying to control my breathing, I saw Chaeyoung staring at me suspiciously. I dropped my eyes, and hurried to the shower.

———

Close your eyes. It will be over soon. 

I prepared to endure the freezing water and jumped into the shower. I can do it-

Wow. The water is warm. I feel like I can take a shower forever. 

 Shower of Chaeyoung's house is special or something? I don't know if I can use shampoo, but even if I use it a little, Chaeyoung won't get angry, I guess.

When took a little shampoo in my hands, it smelled like Chaeyoung. Not bad. 

After finishing the shampoo and washing my hair with hot water(it's really important!), I noticed that there was a bathtub. It's warm when I dip my hands in the water. I want to go in... 

Will Chaeyoung get angry? Should I ask her? 

I almost asked it to her, but I put up with it and soaked myself in the shower again. This feels so good. I've taken only a cold shower before. I feel like I don't want to go out from here, but I can't stay here like this forever. 

I reluctantly got out of the shower, wiped my body with an incredibly soft towel, and put on Chaeyoung's sweatshirt. The sweatshirt smells like her and a little sweet rose. That comfort me a little. I know I shouldn't trust the person I met for the first time today, but somehow, I feel like Chaeyoung will not hurt me.

I know. If they hurt you after they are being kind to you, you will be hurt more. Maybe Chaeyoung is just being kind to me for that. But I should enjoy it as long as she is kind. I don't know when it will end.

Wait.

When did I think I would spend all the time with Chaeyoung? She will be killed. Today. By me. 

I feel like my chest is being pulled, but I don't know why. 

When I returned to the living room, Chaeyoung looked up from her smartphone and looked at me. "You were early. Did you try the bathtub?"

What?

"Could I try the bathtub?"

"Didn't you see that there was hot water in it?"

"I saw it, but... I didn't think I could use it."

"You should try it tomorrow. That's the best." Chaeyoung gave me a smile, stood up, and came back with a hair dryer. "Come here."

I frowned. Does she want me to... do something? Then she's wrong. I will never do such a thing again. Never.

 "Why?"

She tapped the space next to the sofa where she was sitting.

She isn't going to tell me the reason? Okay. In the worst case, I should be able to escape. I feel like Chaeyoung will catch me soon, but it's probably okay. Maybe just once. 

I sat next to Chaeyoung with caution.

She scooped my hair up and blew dry them before I ran away. What the hell is she doing? I turned around and tried to yell at her, but she's holding me down well. Fuck Chaeyoung! 

But... but, the wind is warm. Chaeyoung is touching my hair, but she's not pulling it. She's not trying to pull out my hair like everyone else. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" My voice came out weaker than I thought, and I hated myself.

"Drying your hair? You are virtually dripping."

I can do it myself. She doesn't need to dry my hair in the first place. I've never dried them before. 

I know that, but it's too good to feel Chaeyoung drying my hair while gently unraveling my tangle. I don't want it to end. I'm getting sleepy, and I thought if I can sleep...

When I realized it, I was carried in Chaeyoung's arms, and I froze. What is she going to do? Throw me out the window? 

When I froze and couldn't move, she gently lay me down on her bed.

"Good night, crazy girl." She put a blanket on my body and went out of the room, and I still don't know what was going on. 

When I finally became conscious, I had to remember. I need to kill Chaeyoung. Before she hurt me. Hmm, but, it's okay to kill her tomorrow, right? 

I desperately tried to sink the idea deep into my heart. There is no kind person. Everyone is a monster. I hate all the monsters in the world. 

Then why do I feel like I don't want to kill her?