Part 21

Chaeyoung keeps kissing my neck and collarbone, and it feels good, but I want her to touch it. When I reached for the zipper of my dress, she stopped it.

"Please let me do it."

I silently dropped my hand and saw her take me off.

She made take me off like a present and made me shiver every time her hand touches my body. When I became wearing only panties, Chaeyoung kept staring at me without saying anything after muttering 'fuck' once, and now I feel exposed.

When I tried to cover my chest with my hand, she kissed my arm and put it back in its place. Then she kissed me in my chest. Except on the nipples. They are begging for attention, being hard like pebbles. Chaeyoung intentionally kisses lazily to avoid it, and I need her to touch it.

"Chaeyoung..."

Chaeyoung laughed when I pushed my chest up. "Someone is desperate."

I screamed as I opened my mouth to protest. Chaeyoung is licking my nipples. Her tongue swirled around my nipples, and she massaged my other nipples with her hand. It felt so good that I felt the moisture build up between my legs. Why am I wet between my legs? Does this have anything to do with what I'm doing now? I squeezed my thighs and panted without knowing it well. My voice was so high like I've never thought I could make it, and I was a little worried, but Chaeyoung said she liked it, so I decided not to worry about it.

Chaeyoung's finger slipped into my finger, and I held her hand tightly.

Chaeyoung's mouth moved to my stomach, and she's no longer on me. That's scary. I felt like I could see my brother's hallucinations above. I desperately called Chaeyoung while panting. "Chaeyoung, wait, I..."

Chaeyoung came back in an instant when she noticed my tone. "What's wrong?"

"I want you to be where I can see you. I know I'm ridiculous, but I'm scared, and-"

She cut me off with a kiss. "There's not a single thing that's ridiculous about you. Thank you for letting me know, Lisa. Good girl."

I held her hand and replied, kissing her and urging her to continue.

She looked at me and made sure that I had calmed down, and only her hand slipped between my feet.

Chaeyoung's warm fingers slipped through my slit and I moaned. That feels good.

When I strengthened the grip of her hand, she squeezed it back gently. "You are so wet."

I didn't know why I felt like it's burning there and it's fucking damp. I just want her to touch it. I desperately whined and pushed my waist up.

Suddenly, pleasure like lightning ran all over my body. "Ahhhh! Chaeyoung!"

It was so much that I squeezed her hand tightly and squeezed the sheet with the other hand. I couldn't look up properly anymore, and when I turned my head to the side, I saw Chaeyoung's hand connected to my hand. I hugged that hand under my cheek and pressed my face against it.

Chaeyoung looked at me, kissed the tears that fell from my eyes, and touched the place where it caused the lightning again.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, I...Chaeyoung..." I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, and I can't stop calling Chaeyoung's name. There's something in the back of my stomach, and it's going to explode.

"Feels good?" Her husky low voice made me tremble just by that.

I nodded desperately and tried to say something to her. "Chaeyoung, I... something...it's coming...my stomach...I feel good..."

Chaeyoung gently held my hand and reassured me. "It's okay. You're fine. Let go."

When she rubbed that sensitive part, I exploded and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. "Chaeyoung!"

I opened my mouth and moaned low and long. I tried to endure the pleasure by holding Chaeyoung's hands and the sheets, but it didn't  stop. The waves of pleasure hit me many times and I screamed a lot.

While I came down from a high place and adjusted my breath, Chaeyoung stroked my head and kissed me so many. Then I noticed our hand holding pressed under my mouth. It's covered with my saliva and even has bite marks. Chaeyoung followed my gaze and saw what I was looking at. Then she untied her entangled hands, raised them in front of her face, checked it, and laughed. "My hand looks like a murder scene."

I blushed and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung laughed and gently pressed a kiss on my lips. "Hey, don't apologize. Did you feel good?"

When I nodded, she also kissed my hand and entangled our hands again. "Can we continue now?"

Continue? "Is there a continuation to this?"

Chaeyoung grinned and dragged her finger on my slit again. I reflexively held her hand. Chaeyoung teased my folds, and I moaned low and threw my head back. She continued to make fun of it and said in a husky voice, "I can enter here with my fingers."

Oh. The place where my brother pushed his penis in. It hurt. When I looked up at Chaeyoung with anxiety, she noticed my anxiety and gently kissed my shoulder. "If it hurts, I can stop it anytime, and it doesn't even have to be now. Do you want to do it?"

I exhaled slowly. "Yeah."

Chaeyoung gently grabbed my chin with my fingers and made me look at her. "You will say it whenever you feel uncomfortable. Is that clear?"

I looked into her eyes and nodded.

"Good girl." She then went back to tease my folds.