Part 13

Lisa

When I got a ride in Chaeyoung's car and arrived at the university, Chaeyoung left waving to me. What the fuck is she going to do?

There were a lot of people until I got to the class. Really a lot. 

I don't know who to start killing. 

It will be trouble if I'm seen killing, so I went behind the campus where there were few people.

"Hey! A new girl?"

When I was stopped and turned around, there was a boy with brown hair. He was laughing smugly, and he was too close to me. His gaze clearly stayed on my chest and made me uncomfortable.

I nodded as I got away from him. I hate being spoken to. Especially from people whose ego seems to reach the sky.

He approached me again without receiving my hint at all. "Don't be shy. I'm just trying to be friends."

"I'm not shy." I answered coldly and regretted coming here. Can I kill him first?

"You look beautiful. If you're naked under me..."

I couldn't stand it, so I reached for his neck. He won't be breathing under me in 10 seconds.

Before I knew what was going on, I tripped on the stone at my feet. A stone? The stone was obviously not there until a while ago!

I was held in someone's arms before my face hit the ground. 

Chaeyoung.

"You're not going to kill that asshole." Chaeyoung whispers in my ear.

I'm held in her left arm, and somehow her right hand is grabbing a fucking brownhair's collar. I may not be able to kill him, but Chaeyoung looks like she's going to kill him.

"You're going to class." She gently put me down and told me.

"I'd rather kill him." I complained pouting.

"Stop that face." She brushed my lips softly with her thumb.

I fought against the sudden urge to melt into her touch. "But..."

"No but. He needs to play with me a little."

Before I could say anything, Chaeyoung dragged the bastard away.

Chaeyoung

This son of a bitch wants to touch Lisa.

I'm trying to tell myself that I'm angry because this motherfucker was harassing Lisa, and I'm not jealous. That doesn't go well. Yes, I'm obviously jealous. I'm not that crazy girl's girlfriend, so I know I don't have the right to be jealous. But I'm really jealous. I'm basically not the type against my mind, so I can easily admit that I'm jealous of him. This fucker will touch my crazy girl on top of my corpse.

Actually, I could have let Lisa kill him, but if Lisa kills him, it will be a problem. Lisa has a future. I don't know what happened to her in the past, but anyone who did something bad to her can't take away her future. I won't them to let.

I can kill people legally. The advantage that I'm working on this job. Well, I'm not going to kill him. I'll kick him out of the university or kick him out of the city, but nothing more. But well, I don't think it's a problem if I break one or two bones of him.

I threw that asshole to the ground. "You touch Lisa and I'll play with you. In a painful way." I held him down with my feet and picked up his hand.

"No, please. I just wanted to get along with her."

If you want to get her naked in a second after meeting her, it seems that the way to try to get along is wrong. 

I easily broke his fingers. My grip strength is abnormal, so I can break all five fingers at once if you want.

My subordinate is monitoring Lisa now, but I don't know what will happen, and I'm not sure if he is stronger than Lisa. I have to go to Lisa as soon as possible.

I broke another finger of that motherfucker and took my smartphone out of the back pocket of my pants.

"This is Chaeyoung. There is a boy with brown hair behind the campus. Take him to the hospital or something. He doesn't go to college anymore, and he's going to leave the city."

"Yes, ma'am."

I put my smartphone back in my pocket and headed to Lisa's class.

— — —

My crazy girl is busy also during class. She seems to be trying to figure out who to kill.

Shit. Please tell me that she hasn't killed anyone yet. When I look at my subordinates, he looks exhausted.

"Are you okay?"

He sighed. "Yes, but I couldn't know when she will move. It's hard as shit to monitor so that other students on campus don't notice."

I gave him a smile of sympathy.

"Do you have paper and pen?"

He offered them to me with a strange face.

I scribbled something on paper and tied it to a pen. Ignore the subordinates who are looking at me as if they are still asking for an explanation, and sent the pen flying.

Perfect. The pen is thrust in Lisa's desk without a sound.

She looked around and untied the paper on the pen.

I can see her face turn red as she reads what is written on the paper. That's cute. She is desperately looking around and looking for me.

Even if you look for it so much, you won't find me, crazy girl.

I just stared at Lisa as I grinned.