Part 17

Chaeyoung

I'm in a lot of trouble here right now. I promised not to kill my crazy girl's parents. But...I want to kill them. Is it okay if I just play a little? Humans should be able to live without a single arm or leg.

Hell, invite them here? I'm sure I can't go without killing them the moment they come into my sight.

I went back to my room and opened my computer. First, I need to investigate them. I'm really good at computers.  There are no sites all over the world that I can't hack.

A picture of Lisa's family came out soon, and their address was shown with a red dot on the map. It's not that far from here. Maybe I should increase Lisa's bodyguard.

I took out the phone. "I want you to keep an eye on Lisa while I go out. We need three at least."

"Yes, ma'am," one of my subordinates...I don't remember his name, obeyed. I...well, I'm fucking scared at work, and I'm always frustrated because I hate my subordinates, especially useless ones, so they're afraid of me. It's not that I care about it. They call me the Ice Queen and always be sensitive to my mood, but they don't stop making fucking mistakes. Who the hell do they think will handle that failure?

Anyway, I need to go to Lisa's parents' house now. I laid Lisa, who was sleeping, on the bed and slipped out of the house so as not to wake her up.

ーーーー

I'm on the roof of that house now. The roof of Lisa's parents' house. This house is bull white and looks like money is oozing out. Not as much as my house, but still. Well, I don't fucking care.

I hung down from the roof with one hand, unlocked the window on the second floor, and broke into the house. Security seems to be shit even though it looks like a rich house. The window's lock doesn't mean anything to me, and it's obviously not just for me, so they should stop being relieved with just one lock. Well, I thank God that it's night now. It would have been a little more troublesome if it was noon.

When I went down the stairs, I found light leaking from the living room. Those motherfuckers seem to be talking. I desperately tried to suppress my whole body screaming that kill them.

"Where is Lalisa now? She hasn't been back for more than a month! What if she told someone about us?" Lisa's mother seemed to be upset. Yeah, Lisa told me about yours. The worst person they can imagine. They are unlucky.

"Claire, calm down. She won't do it. I don't even think there is anyone she can talk to. Our search team for Lisa is working now, and one of them said he saw Lalisa in college. She will be brought back soon."

Over my dead body.

"University? How can she go to college? We dropped her trust fund!"

My hands are itchy to reach them now. I made a promise with Lisa. I can't break it. It's not when she finally started to trust me. Shit. This is killing me.

"Lalisa must be doing a part-time job or something. Anyway, she will be at home by the end of this week. She can still be our perfect daughter. It's good that she's continuing college." Lisa's father grinned. "When Lalisa comes back, she needs to be punished."

I saw red there. I've killed a lot of people so far, but I've always been calm. It was easy to kill, and I didn't need to have feelings. But now, I couldn't stand it anymore.

I hid my face, held a knife in my hand, and cut off one of his arms. Claire is screaming something, but I don't care. I laughed a little when I saw his face distorted by pain and shock from the back of the mask. I need to get out of this shitty house and go home before they can see my face. At least I didn't kill him. The promise was kept, Lisa.

I pulled out my smartphone and tapped it.

Unknown: this is Lisa. I'm living with my girlfriend now. I thought I might be able to meet you someday at the house.

I don't think they can reply now, but I will get an email from them soon.