Part 14

Lisa

After the class is over, the campus is noisy. Students all over the place are talking about luxury cars and sexy blonde in front of the school gate. What the hell is it? I don't care about sexy blondes! Now I want to kill my roommate's blonde.

When I looked down at the school gate from the window on the third floor of the campus, I can see hot girls and drooling boys flocking to something.

Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is leaning against the same black car as this morning and is looking at her smartphone.

When a blonde student talked to Chaeyoung, she looked up from her smartphone and floated that fucking killer smile.

People around Chaeyoung seem to want to throw themselves at her.

I want to kill them.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung turned to me and threw a wink. Why does she know where I am? Do I have a GPS or something?

I ran down the stairs and headed towards Chaeyoung.

I threw a paper that literally suddenly appeared in class to Chaeyoung.

"What the fuck does this mean?"

The people around her are clearly confused. I'll kill them after this.

"Couldn't you read? It's written, if you don't be a good girl, you'll take a class on my lap." Chaeyoung grinned.

Why did she say that in front of everyone? I turned red and huffed, ignored Chaeyoung and passed by.

I felt Chaeyoung's arm wrapped around my waist.

"Where are you going, Crazy Girl?"

"I'm going home."

"I'll take you."

"You don't have to."

Before blinking, I was scooped up from my thigh by Chaeyoung. I instinctively wrapped my feet around her waist.

I heard Chaeyoung's laughter and noticed that I was hugging her.

I know. Chaeyoung won't let me go no matter how hard I struggle.

I pressed my face which I was sure that is red now into  Chaeyoung's chest, and murmured. "Hurry up and get me in the car."

She pulled me away a little and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"You should stop being so cute."

I rolled my eyes and kicked Chaeyoung's ass with my feet.

She laughed with little amusement and kissed my head.

Kiss. Again.

I need to ask Google. What does a kiss on the head mean?

Hot blonde

That blonde woman leaning against a luxury car was really sexy. I don't think I'm the only one who was thinking the same thing. It was 2 seconds before I threw myself at her and got her phone number.

And a sexy brunette appeared. She didn't seem to notice, but she was really cute. The atmosphere was scary though.

That very sexy blonde obviously insisted on a cute brunette. Shit. Blondie is into about brunettes. Obviously. After she kissed the brunette's head, she looked at us and even winked! We are all being curbed.

Besides, the brunette is into Blondie, too. Her fucking scary atmosphere became as sweet as sugar the moment she was held by Blondie. I was really worried that I would get tooth decay. I think she actually melted when Blondie kissed her on the head.

Are they a couple?

It's shit that the sexiest person and the cutest person I've ever seen are a couple. Both are unavailable.