Part 10

Lisa

Chaeyoung has her arms wrapped around my waist, and we look like a couple. I desperately tried to get out of it, but she never let me go. I struggled at least for 30 minutes until I completely gave up and let Chaeyoung have me as she liked.

We first went to see the furniture to put in my room.

Chaeyoung looked a little at the bed in the store and looked at me.

"Which bed do you want?"

Which bed? I've never been allowed to sleep in bed before. I slept always outside, and if things went well,  I could sleep on the floor, at least in the house. In fact, Yesterday, sleeping in Chaeyoung's bed with her was the first time for me to sleep in a bed.

I pointed to the bed that looked the largest in the store. "If I say I want this, you will buy it for me?"

"You want this?" Chaeyoung took the black card out of her wallet and tried to talk to the clerk.

Are you kidding me? That was obviously a joke! I pulled her clothes and stopped her. "Wait! That was a joke. I didn't think you would really buy it."

She looked at me with a troubled face. "Then which one do you want?"

When I couldn't decide right away, the clerk spoke to us. "Are you looking for something?"

Chaeyoung hit a fucking killer smile at her. "We are looking for a bed. I have no idea which one is good."

The clerk looked at us and smiled. "You two are a couple, right? Then, I recommend the queen size. It's not too big and not too small."

Fuck. She thinks we're a couple! I felt my cheeks get heated with the sudden mention of a couple. What the hell am I shy about? This is obviously Chaeyoung's fault. 

"Actually, we are not a couple. That bed is only for her." Chaeyoung is talking like she's not upset at all, and I'm blushing like an idiot here. What's wrong with me?

"Really? The girl there obviously doesn't seem to agree."

Damn it! The clerk talks about fucking nonsense things, and it deserves to die. When I took a step to kill that fucking clerk, Chaeyoung's arm on my waist tightened.

When I look up at her, she shakes her head slightly with entertainment in her eyes.

I feel like I want to die right now.

In the end, Chaeyoung bought a double bed, curtains and a desk for me at the store, and I succeeded in not talking by moving only my neck and hands during that time.

As we kept walking in the mall, Chaeyoung suddenly stopped. "Do you want ice cream?"

I'm supposed to be in a bad mood right now, and I want to say no, but...it's ice cream. I was always envious of my classmates eating it, and I had never eaten it.

I said yes dourly, and Chaeyoung seemed to be desperately trying so hard not to laugh.

"You don't have to be grumpy all the time, Lisa."

I ignored her and stared at a large number of kinds of flavors. Chocolate, vanilla, banana...strawberry! I almost screamed. "I want straw—," I stopped.

"Belly is your allergy." Chaeyoung was laughing like she couldn't stand it anymore, and I hated my fucking mouth from the bottom of my heart.

"What else do you want besides strawberries?" Chaeyoung is still laughing, and I've never wanted to kill her so much.

"Chocolate." I said it with a very grumpy tone.

"Can I have chocolate and strawberries?" She asked to the clerk.

Wait. Strawberry? When I was confused and saw Chaeyoung, she handed me a cup of ice cream. The ice cream in the cup is chocolate and strawberry.

I ignored the temptation to eat, and I snapped. "I said I was allergic to strawberries."

She saw me funnily. "That seems to be obviously not."

I huffed and stared at the ice cream. Even if I keep lying, it doesn't make sense anymore, right?

I put ice cream in my mouth. It's so...good. Anyone who invented this should be admired.

"That's good, isn't it?"

Fuck. I forgot about Chaeyoung. Now my lie is clearly found out by her. I stopped eating and stared at her. "I..."

"You're so..." she shook her head, laughing. "If you don't eat it soon, it will melt, crazy girl."

I really hate Chaeyoung. I really hate Chaeyoung, who makes me feel like this.

MonsterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara