Part 9

Chaeyoung

I opened my eyes and found Lisa sleeping and pushing her face into my chest. She is still cute. I didn't want to wake her up, so I gently stroked her head.

So, she has a nightmare. What was she dreaming about yesterday? You sometimes have nightmares even if you don't have anything in particular, but she didn't look like that yesterday. It may have something to do with why crazy girls are crazy.

I quietly reached out my hand so as not to wake her up and checked the time on my phone. 

9 o'clock. I have to get up. After feeding breakfast to her, we need to go shopping today. 

I got out of the bed.

ーーーー

There is an indication in the living room, so Lisa is awake now. Just the right timing. 

I just finished making pancakes (it's the first time in my life that I made fucking pancakes for breakfast! I don't need breakfast.) 

I put them on the desk. "Lisa? I made—"

She turned around and gave me a glare, but when she saw the pancakes, her eyes shone. Pretty. 

"Pancakes?"

"Yeah. For you."

"Can I eat it?"

"Yes."

She was staring at the pancakes in awe, and I felt a little sick. It's as if pancakes are the best thing someone has done for her.

She timidly carried the fork to her mouth and put a soft smile on her lips. 

A smile also appears in my mouth. I was able to watch her eating forever. She glanced at me, and I looked away in a hurry.

"Don't you eat?" Lisa asked.

"I don't need breakfast."

"Do you want a little?"

I turned to her to say no. 

There are pancakes on her plate that haven't been finished eating yet and their small pieces. 

Awwww. She's too adorable. I refuse to waste people's favors.

"Yeah?"

When she turned to me, I saw a little red spot on her cheek. She lowered her eyes and offered me a small piece of the pancake. 

"Here you go."

I took it from her fork and ate it. Not bad. 

"Thank you." 

When I tucked her hair behind her ears, she blushed even more. Seriously, she should stop being too cute. 

"If you weren't allergic to strawberries, you would have strawberries on the pancakes." I teased her.

"Strawberry? I'm not—" she said, and then remembered her (fake) allergies. 

"I'm allergic to strawberries. I don't eat strawberries." She looks a little sad. Oh, if you stop lying, I'll let you eat 100 strawberries.

"It looks like you just remembered now."

"I don't."

I laughed. "Get ready to go out when you're done eating, crazy girl. We're going shopping."

She looks happy.

Oops. There are a lot of people in the mall. Ugh, I have to do damn work on Sundays too. It's okay. I won't let her kill anyone.

Lisa

Shopping! Mall! A lot of people! Finally. I know now that I can't kill Chaeyoung. It's not that I don't want to kill her. I just stopped trying to kill because I can't. That's all. 

But it's impossible for her to protect everyone in the mall from me. I don't seem to be a threat to her at all, but before she came at the police station, two women and three men who entered the room where I was, and escaped within 30 seconds. I broke the arms of two men. The other one had a nosebleed. 

I heard her voice as I was grinning. "For the sake of God's love, if you're a good girl, I'll buy you what you want." 

Does she think I'm a child or something?

"I don't need it."

Chaeyoung sighs and whispers in my ear. "Then try, crazy girl. I won't let you." 

A warm breath caught my ear and I trembled. I suppressed and swallowed whine. 

She wasn't here until a while ago, what's going on? She needs to stop moving at that unusual speed. I feel like I won't be able to control my whining. 

What the hell am I thinking? I'm going crazy. I'm not whining.