🍭Sookai- You

"Who is that...?" Soobin saw someone breathtaking walk through the doors. He wasn't the only one looking. Everyone in the crowded nightclub seemed to look at the tall stranger before going back to what they were doing.

Yeonjun couldn't hear what Soobin said over the music. He yelled "WHAT?!"

Soobin pointed to the Prince of the night. At least that's what he looked like to him. Young royalty. Rich, poised, elegant and beautifully unique. He watched him walk into a "staff only" door and hoped he would come back out soon. "Him. Who is he?"

"Oh! Right, I forgot you don't come here a lot. That's Kai but don't bother. He never stays long. I think he's the owner's son."

Soobin was barely paying attention to Yeonjun repeatedly telling him to move on. His focus was entirely on that man walking out of the staff room towards the V.I.P lounge. A waiter stopped his interest to talk to him. He fell so much harder when that waiter made him smile. That beautiful smile disappeared again around the corner. He had to see him. He had no idea what to say but he was damn sure going to try.

Yeonjun joked "close your fucking mouth. You're almost drooling."

"Oh." Soobin wiped the small bit of saliva off of his lips. "Sorry."

"Dude. Seriously. Don't bother."

"I thought that was the point of the taking me out today. To meet other people. I wanna meet him."

"I didn't mean him. I've tried. Other people have tried. He rejects everyone."

"You've tried?" Soobin's insecurities exploded when his best friend nodded. If Yeonjun Choi couldn't get Kai then no one could. Certainly not himself. He always felt like the "ugly" best friend next to Yeonjun. He knew he was attractive but that always went overshadowed by the older. It was like he was invisible.

Kai walked out of the lounge with a small black bag. He appeared to be talking to someone much older. Almost identical to him if he suddenly aged 20 years. His father maybe? Soobin tried not to stare as they talked but he couldn't help it. He then started to panic when Kai glanced in his direction. His eyes locked onto his drink. Yeonjun kept laughing at him. Soobin shyly asked "is he looking?"

"Yeah, he's not only looking. He's coming over here."

"What?!" Soobin's mind went blank as he searched for an excuse to run away. Kai got to him before he could. He looked better up close. His jaw dropped before he got the sanity to pick it back up.

"Hi Yeonjun. Nice to see you again! Who is this?"

Yeonjun nudged Soobin for encouragement. "I-I'm Soobin."

"Soobin. I love your name! You just having fun or are you looking for something?"

Kai winking caused Soobin's cheeks to glow red. "Just having fun! I'm not looking for anything! Not that I'm against it but-"

Yeonjun smacked his elbow then cut in. "-you'll have to excuse him. He doesn't get out much."

Soobin thought the way Kai giggled was the cutest thing ever.

"It's okay. I don't either. Or at least not on purpose. I'd rather stay home."

Yeonjun glanced down to see the bag. Something pink was inside. "What's in there?"

Kai laughed loudly out of nowhere. It threw the other two off. The contents inside weren't even for him. "Sorry! I was getting supplies for a bachelorette party tomorrow night. There's um... toys in here."

Soobin immediately imagined what kind of toys those could be and how Kai would look naked. He hated his brain for thinking of that first. His bangs shook out of his eyes in an attempt to clear his thoughts. "You organize bachelorette parties?"