🃏TXT- Suits- Part Three

The diamond. The symbol of wealth.

The time for the heist came.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu wore uniforms resembling the shipyard crew. Admittedly, Beomgyu didn't hate the denim jumpsuit. He looked at himself in the mirror and claimed he looked like a a 90s guitarist from a punk rock band. The neon orange vest threw the look off a little but it wasn't anything a pair of timberland boots couldn't fix.

Taehyun was dressed in all black head to toe. The .22 caliber sniper rifle at his side, was missing a scope. He dug through his gun safe in a panic to find it. "Did one of you fuckers take it?!"

Soobin grumbled "no one took it. You probably took Kai's gun again. I told you two to get seperate rooms months ago!"

Taehyun double checked the barrel. Sure enough, "K.K.H" was carved in small letters at the base. In a huff, he complained "not like he's been spending much time in my room anyways..."

Yeonjun's grin became contagious. "I'm better company. What can I say?" He proudly slapped his boyfriend's ass before joining Taehyun in the search for his rifle.

Kai's face became a soft shade of pink. "You guys need help?"

"Nope! Found it!" Taehyun held his gun up with relief. "My baby is gonna ensure we get this painting tonight boys! You ready?"

Beomgyu boasted "ready!"

Soobin tossed Yeonjun his set of car keys and then pocketed his. "See you guys in a bit. Good luck." Leaving with the blonde was bitter sweet. On the one hand, he was thrilled to finally get some time alone with him. On the other hand, he was saddened about knowing this would be the last time.

He was ready to leave the group. It was too painful to watch them be together and pretend to be happy about it. His smiles were fake. Each was a pretty mask to cover up how desperately in love was. Jealousy stabbed his heart whenever he saw them kiss. That should've been him. He hated himself more than he hated Yeonjun for dating him.

There wasn't a night that went by where he didn't wonder why he hadn't said something sooner. If the roles were reversed, he suspected Yeonjun would've moved on by now. Soobin couldn't and because he couldn't, he had to leave so he could learn to love himself again.

Kai felt that something was off with the other blonde though he couldn't pinpoint what. When they were alone in the car, he decided to ask about it. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I'm here to listen to anything you have to say."

"I know you are. Maybe later okay?" Soobin watched Kai rest his head against the passenger side window. The city lights rolled in neon stripes across his moonkissed ivory skin. His heart tightened in his chest when he felt the younger rest his hand on his thigh for assurance. For a second, just a second, he almost cried from the thought of leaving him.

In a depressed tone, Kai asked "you're leaving after this aren't you?"

Soobin momentarily hung his head in shame. "How'd you know?"

"You left your laptop open when you fell asleep on the couch. I saw you looking for apartments."

"Oh..."

"Why are you leaving?"

The car pulled into the back parking lot of the museum. Soobin shut the headlights off and sighed. Since it was their last mission together, he figured he had nothing left to lose. "I love you Kai. I haven't moved on and I've fucking tried. I really have. I don't ever think I'll be able to as long as you're around me. Every second I'm with you is the best and the worst of my life. The person I love is killing me. That's why I have to leave."