🃏TXT- Suits- Part Four

The clover. The symbol of luck.

"You're leaving?" Taehyun's question was left unanswered once more by the two in the front. "Why?"

Soobin pulled up to the location the buyer requested. The car was parked in a shadow, right by the exit of the alley incase they needed to escape.

Kai turned around and grabbed the painting from the back seat. "Talk to him." Once it was in his hands, he walked around to the front of the building to await the buyer.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu pulled up next to them. The other car's tinted windows made them unable to see what was going on inside. Beomgyu tapped the back one with his knuckle until it rolled down. What he saw was Taehyun's watery eyes. "You guys okay? Why is Kai alone out there?"

Taehyun mumbled "tell them..."

Soobin did not want to.

"TELL THEM!"

Yeonjun sat in the front while Beomgyu sat in the back. "What is it?"

Soobin couldn't look anyone in the eye. He only stared at his dashboard, hating the energy in the car. "I was planning on leaving the group in the morning..."

Beomgyu opened his mouth to speak but found Taehyun's hand over his lips instead.

Yeonjun weakly asked "is it because of Kai?"

"You knew I loved him. I can't watch you two be together."

"What about Kai though? You're just going to leave him?! What about us?! We all love you Soobin!"

"It's not just Kai. I don't love myself anymore. I forgot how to be independently happy. This is just something that I have to do."

"What..." Yeonjun put his hand on Soobin's shoulder. "What did Kai say?"

"He told me he loved me and that he wouldn't stop me. He also said he'd never support my decision either."

"We all love you Soobin."

Beomgyu and Taehyun put their hands on top of Yeonjun's. They then reassured what the oldest was saying. That they were a family of broken souls who found each other. No matter what his choice was, they would always be there for him when he came back.

Soobin desperately tried to stop himself from crying. He wanted to sink into Kai's arms and be held like he always was when he got upset. Then it hit him. Kai should've been back by now. "None of us are watching him!"

Everyone simultaneously got out of the car with their guns in their grip. Yeonjun and Beomgyu went left while Soobin and Taehyun went right. All got a clear view of Kai being held at gunpoint by the man who was supposed to be the buyer. Yeonjun wanted to put a bullet in his head but Beomgyu forced his arms downwards. Not knowing what else to do, he retreated back into the shadows.

"I'll ask this one last time. Where is the rest of your crew?"

Kai kept his hands up. He could spot all of them in his peripheral vision but his focus remained on the man threatening to kill him. "I'll say this again too. I don't know what you're talking about. You're a lousy fucking cop."

"I'm not a cop. Don't disrespect me like that. Your father ordered me to bring you back to China. I assumed he meant alive but he didn't specify. What a shame."

"Was the gun necessary? You could've just told me that."

"You wouldn't have gone with me otherwise. Didn't feel like wasting my time. I know they're around. Tell them you're leaving with me and none of them get hurt."

Kai firmly stated "I. Work. Alone."

When Yeonjun heard a gun cock, he didn't hesitate to run out from his hiding place. The barrel of his gun was pressed firmly againsy the back of the stranger's head. He yelled "YOU SHOOT HIM AND I KILL YOU!"

The man only smiled. "There's one. Where's the others?"

Kai silently wished Yeonjun would've stayed put. His life was more in danger now than before. Soobin started creeping out of the shadows. Beomgyu and Taehyun seemed to be the only ones staying put like he wanted. More rustling was heard from further away. He looked back at his boyfriend and saw a laser from a sniper rifle directly in the middle of his forehead. Soobin had another one as the taller stood at his side. "DON'T!"

"See?" The man didn't care about the gun being pushed harder against his head. "I have a crew too. That's two out of four. Where's the other two?"

Kai clung onto Soobin when he saw a third laser searching in the direction Taehyun was hiding in.

"Tell me where they are or I'll tell my men to start shooting. The asshole behind me dies first."

"NO!"

Soobin pulled Kai backwards when the youngest tried to reach for his boyfriend. A small scratch to his right eyebrow and flicking his bangs out of his forehead twice, was a signal for Taehyun and Beomgyu to get ready to shoot.

"Alright fine." The man pointed at Soobin. Two more red dots appeared on his body. "You can be next."

"STOP! Kai broke free of Soobin's grasp and stumbled forward to protect him. "I'll go with you okay? Don't hurt him. Promise me that you won't hurt my family." Very slowly, Kai knelt down to the ground with his hands behind his head.

The moment the youngest's knees touched the ground, Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun shot their targets. Soobin grabbed his gun and started to shoot in the direction Beomgyu was. Kai then grabbed his from the dead buyer and shot the 5th behind Yeonjun.

The gunfire stopped. The air went still as they searched for more shooters.

When they determined they were in the clear, Kai ran into Yeonjun's arms to kiss him. After their kiss, he slapped his boyfriend's chest and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK BABY?! I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL! I ALMOST LOST YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY HIDDEN?!"

Yeonjun kissed him again as he held his cheeks. "I wasn't going to lose you. I'm sorry... I love you Kai."

"I love you too..." When Kai went to kiss him again, he looked up to see Soobin talking to Taehyun and Beomgyu in the background. Without hesitation, he ran up to him and wrapped him in a tight hug from behind. "I love you Soobin..."

"I love you too." Soobin found himself surrounded by all four of them in a loving squeeze. This was where he truly wanted to be. These four drove him crazy but he was crazy too. They were his real family. After the hug broke, he wrapped his arms around them to hug them again. "I love you all."

Beomgyu looked up with tears in his eyes and asked "you're staying right?"

"I'm staying." As the group split to their seperate cars, Soobin couldn't help but think of how lucky he was to have these four in his life. It was a miracle that they met and he couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring.