🪨Beomkai- Welcome to Neuvotion

Existence is a tricky thing. Something characters never really have to consider. They're like babies. Something created without a single thought in their minds, or even the concept of a thought, until they wake up because they're told to.

Kai had no idea how got to this cul-de-sac nor did he really care. All he knew was that he was 23 years old, single, an owner of a successful coffee shop and lived in a house that looked like a barren version of every other house. He stared at his two story, blank, white house and watched the walls change color like slides in a presentation. Never once did he question it. He just watched his house create itself into something he felt he deserved.

The walls settled back onto it's original white. A large arch suddenly appeared above his door. Dark wood framed it. That same dark brown wood also framed his windows that seemingly doubled in size. Red clay shingles composed of the roof. Vines were added with red and orange maple leaves attached. His door was colored to be the same as the shingles on the roof.

Kai looked at his lawn next. The lawn was as small as everyone elses. His head titled to the side when a small fruit garden bloomed on the left side. On the right side was a vegetable garden. His only thought? "Huh. That's nice."

A little chime went off in the sky. Kai looked up and saw nothing but blue. For some reason, he felt smarter. For some other reason, he instinctively looked at his phone. He had one notification. A small amount of money was deposited into his account.

Time stopped.

When time unfroze, Kai looked at his phone camera to see he now had blonde hair instead of black. His clothes also changed from a white shirt and blue jeans to a cropped white sweater and light blue jeans. His black converse oddly stayed the same. "Huh... that was weird."

A stranger walked up to him. He had long black hair, was a couple inches shorter, had big dark chocolate almond eyes, skin like cocoa butter and a "paparazzi worthy" smile. Kai shook his head when a menu entered his imagination. He saw a screen with a lot of boxes. Each had different mouths with funny names to choose from. Highlighted was this stranger's mouth named "paparazzi worthy". He shook his head again when it freaked him out. "Why was there a menu?"

The stranger looked at him funny. "What? What menu?"

"Uh." The menu was gone. "Nothing. Must've hallucinated. Hi. I'm Kai!"

"I'm Beomgyu."

Next he knew, they were in Beomgyu's living room kissing on the couch. In Kai's head, he thought "what the fuck just happened?" He couldn't stop kissing this stranger no matter how much he willed it. A voice other than his own, popped into his head. He couldn't pinpoint who it was but he knew him. That was certain. The voice was telling him to fuck the stranger faster. Kai's brain yelled "GET OUT OF MY MIND! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Beomgyu pressed Kai against the back of the couch. Their clothes vanished. His waist was in between Kai's legs while he gave him a slow handjob.

"QUIT IT!" Kai found himself rolling on top of Beomgyu. He just couldn't stop kissing him. In the blink of an eye, he suddenly found themselves on a large white king sized bed. He was standing upright at the edge. Beomgyu was laying down with legs over his shoulders. Kai was fucking him hard. He willed his waist to stop but it didn't want to.

Kai freaked out when Beomgyu's eyes went lifeless. They looked cloudy. In his panic, he continued to fuck him. Those eyes came back to life as he did. Their positions changed to laying side by side on the bed.

Beomgyu didn't react to what just happened. One second he was being fucked, the next he was staring at the ceiling like it was normal. "I've been alive for exactly 2 years, two months, and 20 days."