Captured orc

Thranduil: such as the nature of evil out there in vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads a shadow that grows in the dark a sleepless malice as black as the on coming wall of night so it ever was so it will always be in time all foul things come forth. 

Legolas: you were tracking the company of thirteen dwarfs why?! 

Orc: not thirteen not anymore the young one the black head archer we stuck him of a morgul shaft poison in his blood he'll be choking on it soon. 

Me: answer the question flith! 

Orc:*in black speech* I do not answer to dogs girl! 

Me:*grips my axe* 

Legolas: I would not antagonize her 

Me: you like killing things orc? You like death? Then let me give it to you! *about to cut off his head* 

Thranduil:*in elvish* enough!, gabbie go now 

Orc:*hisses* 

Me:*leaves* 

Thranduil: I do not care about one dead dwarf answer the question you have nothing to fear tell us what you know and I will set you free. 

Legolas: you had orders to kill why?! What is thorin Oakenshield to you? 

Orc: the dwarf runt will never be king! 

Legolas: king? There is no king under the mountain nor will there never be none would dare enter Erebor whilst the dragon lives. 

Orc: you know nothing! You're world will burn! 

Legolas: what are you talking about? Speak! 

Orc: our time has come again my master serves the one do you understand now elfling death is upon you the flames of war are upon you. 

Thranduil:*kills the orc*

Legolas: why did you do that you promised to set him free? 

Thranduil: and I did I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders 

Legolas: there was more the orc could tell us 

Thranduil: there was nothing more he could tell me 

Legolas: what did he mean by the flames of war?

Thranduil: it means they intend to unleash a weapon so great it will destroy all before it, I want the watch doubled at our boarders all roads all rivers nothing moves if I hear of it no one enters this kingdom and no one leaves it. 

Legolas:*in elvish* close the gate! By the order of the king keep it shut 

The guard:*in elvish* what about Gabbie? 

Legolas:*in elvish* what about her? 

Guard:*in elvish* she fled into the woods 

Legolas:*sighs* your daughter has left she fled into the woods 

Thranduil: go find her and bring her home immediately 

Legolas: yes Ada (dad) 

*meanwhile*  

Me:*standing by a river and senses something behind me grabs my arrow and aims it and sees legolas then says in elvish* I thought you were an orc 

Legolas:*in elvish* if I were an orc I would already be dead. 

Me:*rolls my eyes*  

Legolas: our father is angry Gabbie 

Me: so what? Since when does he care about the world?! 

Legolas: this not our fight! 

Me: it is our fight with every victory this evil will grow if our dad has his way would do nothing we would hide within our walls away from the light and let darkness descend tell me brother when did we let evil become stronger than us?! 

A/N: this was during the 2nd hobbit movie