Meeting oropher (my adoptive grandfather)

Once upon a time, in the heart of an ancient forest, Orophor, my adoptive grandfather, received news that would forever change his life. A new member had joined the family, a baby with eyes as bright as the stars above.

The day he was to meet you, the air was filled with a sense of magic, as if the trees themselves were whispering tales of the future. Orophor, a figure of wisdom and grace, made his way to Thranduil's home, his heart beating with anticipation.

Upon arriving, he was greeted by the sight of Thranduil, my adoptive father, cradling me gently in his arms. The love in Thranduil's eyes was unmistakable, a fierce protectiveness that spoke of the deep bond we would share.

Orophor approached slowly, his eyes meeting mine for the very first time. There was a moment of stillness, a silent understanding that passed between us, as if our  souls recognized each other from a time long past.

With a gentle touch, Orophor reached out to me, his fingers brushing against my tiny hand. In that instant, i grasped his finger tightly, a small but powerful connection that sealed our bond.

A smile of pure joy spread across Orophor's face, his heart swelling with love for the newest addition to his lineage. He knew then that I  was destined for greatness, that I would carry the legacy of their family with honor and strength.

From that day forward, Orophor watched over me, guiding me through the trials and triumphs of life. He became a mentor, a friend, and a beacon of light in the darkness.