Trip to Italy 🇮🇹 🍕🍷🍝🥂

(Thranduils point of view) 

In the warmth of an Italian sunrise, I, Thranduil, found myself far from the woodland realm, walking the cobbled streets of Tuscany with my dear Gabriella. She had grown so much, her curiosity now as vast as the lands we ventured through. Each moment was a treasure; her eyes sparkled like the Mediterranean Sea as we discovered ancient ruins and savored the local cuisine.

We wandered through vineyards, the sun casting a golden glow on our path, and I saw in Gabriella a reflection of the beauty and history that surrounded us. Her laughter was a melody that danced with the whispers of the past, and I felt a pride that only a father knows.

In Venice, we glided through the canals, the waterways telling their age-old stories. Gabriella's wonder was a delightful sight as she leaned over the gondola, her fingers tracing the ripples in the water. I knew then that these moments were more than a journey; they were the weaving of our shared tapestry, a tale of father and daughter exploring a world as rich and enchanting as the realms of old.

As the trip drew to a close, I realized that Italy had given us a gift — the joy of discovery and the bond of timeless memories. And I, a king, was humbled by the simple, profound happiness of being Gabriella's adoptive father in a land so full of life.