Trip to Australia 🇦🇺 🐨

(Thranduils POV) 

As Thranduil, I can share that our next adventure brought us to the land Down Under, Australia. A place as wild and wonderful as my adoptive daughter, Gabriella.

Our first stop was Sydney, a city that buzzed with life and energy, much like Gabriella herself. We explored the iconic Sydney Opera House and even caught a performance. Gabriella's love for the arts made the experience all the more special.

Next, we ventured into the heart of the country, the Outback. The rugged beauty of the landscape was a stark contrast to the bustling city, but Gabriella embraced it with the same enthusiasm. We camped under the stars, and I couldn't help but marvel at Gabriella's resilience and adventurous spirit.

We then visited the Great Barrier Reef, a vibrant underwater world that left us both in awe. Gabriella's fascination with the diverse marine life mirrored my own, and it was a joy to share that experience with her.

Lastly, we found ourselves in the lush rainforests of Queensland. Gabriella's curiosity was infectious as we discovered unique flora and fauna. Her respect for nature and its inhabitants was a reminder of why I admire her so much.

As we returned home, I realized that our journey to Australia wasn't just about seeing new places. It was about experiencing them through Gabriella's eyes, and for that, I am grateful. The memories we made are as precious as the bond we share, and I look forward to our next adventure together.