Playing basketball 🏀

After my dads  amazing room makeover, i couldn't resist the urge to challenge him to a game of basketball. With the mini basketball court right in my room, it was the perfect opportunity to put my  skills to the test.

You grabbed one of the basketballs from the rack and bounced it on the court, the sound echoing through the room. Thranduil raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on his face. "You think you can beat me, my dear Gabriella?" he teased. 

With a determined look on my face, i dribbled the ball towards the hoop, executing a quick crossover move to leave Thranduil momentarily stunned. I took my shot, and to my surprise, it swished through the net, earning me the first point of the game.

My dad chuckled and took his turn, showcasing his Elven agility as he effortlessly dribbled past me He jumped gracefully, releasing the ball in a perfect arc towards the hoop. It went in, tying the score.

The game continued, each of me displaying my own unique style and skills. I weaved through the court, dodging Thranduil's attempts to steal the ball. He showcased his impressive shooting accuracy, sinking shot after shot.

Laughter filled the room as both of us  competed, enjoying the friendly competition. The game intensified as the score became closer and closer. My dads  elegance and precision were matched by my determination and quick reflexes.

As the final seconds ticked away, I  found myself  with the ball in my  hands, the score tied. With a burst of energy, I  made a daring move, faking left and driving towards the hoop. I  leaped into the air, releasing the ball just in time.

The room fell silent as the ball soared through the air. It spun around the rim before finally dropping through the net, sealing my victory! My dad clapped his hands, a proud smile on his face. "Well done, my dear Gabriella. You've truly become a formidable opponent."

After the game, both  of us collapsed onto the court, catching your breath and relishing in the excitement of the match. It was a memorable moment, a testament to the bond i shared with My dad and my  shared love for sports.