Baking cake 🎂

"Alright, Gabbie , it says we need two cups of flour," he said, holding up the measuring cup. I grinned, grabbing a handful of flour and tossing it at him. "Or we could start a flour fight!" 

I exclaimed.

Thranduil looked surprised for a moment, then a slow smile spread across his face. "So, that's how it's going to be, is it?" he asked, his voice filled with playful challenge. Then he took a handful of flour and tossed it right back at me 

The kitchen was filled with laughter as we both continued the flour fight, forgetting about the cake for a moment. It was a mess, but it was also a memory we would cherish. In the end, we did manage to bake the cake, but not without a few more flour fights along the way. It was a day filled with joy, laughter, and a delicious cake to enjoy together.

And just as me and Thranduil were in the midst of our flour fight, Legolas walked into the kitchen, his eyes widening at the sight before him. "What in Middle-earth is going on here?" he exclaimed, trying to stifle a laugh.

I turned to Legolas, a mischievous smile on my face. "Legolas, join us! The flour fight is in full swing!" I called out, extending my hand towards him.

Legolas hesitated for a moment, then a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. "Well, if you insist," he replied, grabbing a handful of flour and joining in the fun.

Flour filled the air as the three of us laughed and playfully threw it at each other. The kitchen turned into a whimsical battlefield of white. Quotes from all of you echoed through the room, mixing with the sounds of laughter.

"Watch out, Legolas! Your aim needs some work!" I teased.

"Oh, really? We'll see about that!" Legolas retorted, retaliating with a flurry of flour.

Thranduil chuckled, shaking his head. "You two are quite the troublemakers," he remarked, joining in on the friendly banter.

After what felt like an eternity of flour-filled fun, we all decided it was time to clean up and finish baking the cake. But the memories of that flour fight would forever be etched in our hearts, a testament to the joy and laughter shared between me and my adopted elven family