Vacation home 🏡

Me and my adoptive father, Thranduil, escape the hustle of royal life for the comfort of our cozy hideaway. It's a place where we both can kick back and just be ourselves , no crowns, no courts, just pure relaxation.

We start the day lounging on the couch, a stack of your favorite movies ready to go. Im wrapped up in blankets, sharing the couch with My dad , both of us lost in the adventures unfolding on the screen. There's laughter, a few gasps, and the kind of easy silence that comes from perfect companionship.

When hunger strikes, we both headed to the kitchen and cook up a storm.My dad  is the master of spices, while I'm  all about the taste tests. Together, we created a dinner fit for a king—or in my case, just right for a laid-back evening. It's delicious, it's fun, and it's made with heaps of love.

With bellies full, we step out into the backyard, where the grass is our dance floor. We run around, play catch, or just lie on the grass, looking up at the sky, finding shapes in the clouds. It's these moments, free from royal duties, that we cherish the most.

As the stars begin to twinkle, me and My dad  haul cushions and blankets back inside and build an epic fort right in our living room. It's our castle within a castle, a secret place where we share stories and plan our next day's adventure.

In this quaint house, away from it all, me and My dad find our truest joy in each other's company, building memories that are more precious than any treasure.

as night deepens, me and My dad decide to cap off our wonderful day with some stargazing. We both grab the hydroflask tumbler filled with water to keep us hydrated 

Outside, the world is quiet, and the sky is a canvas of stars. I point out constellations, and Thranduil shares ancient elven lore about the cosmos. It's fascinating, and we hang on to every word, feeling a connection not just with My dad, but with the universe.

As my eyelids start to feel heavy, we both agree it's time to retreat to our  fort. Inside, surrounded by cushions and the soft glow of fairy lights, you continue chatting into the night. The topics range from silly to serious, and i find comfort in my dads  wisdom and warmth.

Eventually, sleep claims we both, and I  drift off, feeling safe and content in our  makeshift castle. Dreams of faraway lands and future escapades with my dad  fill your night, and you know that no matter what the real world throws at us, we have this sanctuary, this perfect day, to hold in our hearts forever.