Amelia - Happy Hotel?

♪Inside of every demon is a rainbow

♪ Inside every sinner is a shiny smile

♪ Inside of every creepy hatchet-wielding maniac

♪ Is a jolly, happy, cupcake-loving child

The annoying sound rang through my ears as I walked through the streets of Hell. I walked towards the remarkably cheery voice, my smile unwavering. This led me to an area surrounded by demons, all intently watching the screens. And on the screen, there it was, Hell's very own princess, singing about a... hotel?

"A hotel? For redemption?" I asked myself and snickered as the princess danced around on screen.

"The princess must be delusional. But, I suppose...maybe this could be an entertaining sight, no?" I told myself, as my smile widened at the thought.

The demons around me noticed my presence and scurried around in fear. I didn't care this time, though. My attention was more focused on the princess and her ridiculous fantasies. The show carried on until there was a fistfight that ended the show.

"Interesting..." I told myself as I walked away from the screens before I briefly stopped and clenched my fist ever so slightly as the sound of TVs shattering could be heard.

My smile widened as I summoned my microphone and grabbed at its thin cane-like structure. From there, I made my way to what's known as the Happy Hotel. It's a laughable name.

------------------------------------------

There it was, as ragged as it looked, I continued to make my way forward. Until I found myself knocking at the door with my microphone. I could hear footsteps approaching the door from the inside. I could sense their presence, and it was intriguing, compelling even. I couldn't let go of this feeling of excitement.

The door swung open; there was a moment of silence as I stared at the demon before me. His red eyes, charming smile, red coat, the monocle, and the microphone he leaned on at his side. He was like another version of me, as if I was staring into a broken mirror. The only noticeable difference between him and me was that I had a tail and a pink color scheme, while he was red with antlers.

I decided to present myself to this mystery demon, "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. If I may ask for a name?". I let my microphone disappear into thin air as I placed my hands together and set them down at my legs, keeping my smile wide.

His smile kept straight as he answered my question, "It's Alastor, dear. " His voice was one of the most surprising and defining differences between us, as it rang with static. He continued, this smile widening creepily as the amount of static in his voice seemed to rise, "But you may know me as the Radio Demon."

My smile widened to match his creepy one, "Sorry, Alastor. I won't be scared off that easily." The words left my mouth as a warning, the last sentence hitting a low, evil tone.

His face turned back to the fake smile he had plastered on before, as did mine. Alastor moved out of the way as I made my way in and made a look around. That's when I caught onto the presence of three other demons. I turned my head to face them, my smile widening a bit.

"Hey! Music playing, shitlord! What do you want? We already have one overlord; we don't need another ruining this hotel!" One of the demons practically yelled at my face, pointing a spear at my neck.

"Ruin? No, more like...help. That's the right word for it." I said, smiling as I lowered the demon's spear.

The cherry-faced demon, shining with happiness, the princess, came running over. She grabbed my hand and exclaimed, "So you believe that demons can be redeemed?"