Amelia - Happy in Hell?

Well, hello there, you wayward sinner!

Alastor's voice came out of a... screen? Odd. I turned my attention towards the screen as the commercial played on the screen. 

Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature?

Of course, you do!

That's why you're in Hell!

But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?

Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

A misguided path to redemption

It was founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charottle Morningstar!

Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands!

As she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you

Here, we offer fun things

Such as somewhat functional staff

And 24-hour pest control

Customs rooms, and look at this tacky baller!

Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident

Wow!

All this more at the Hazbin Hotel!

Your last desperate attempt at salvation

Starts here!

The commercial ended there; if you asked me, it was pretty fitting for such a hotel. But I  just kept smiling and watched as they conversed.

"So, whatdaya think?" Alastor asked, smiling wide, as he put his arms out, asking Vaggie and Charlie.

"Sorry, but what the fuck was that?" Vaggie was the first to respond, with evident annoyance.

Then there was Charlie, trying to sugarcoat this the best she could, and it was quite an entertaining sight. "Yeah, one note...so that was like amazing, like a great job and all... but perhaps it's not the...um...right tone we're looking for..."

Vaggie turned to face her, clearly still annoyed, "Bad, Charlie. The word you're looking for is bad."

"Well, that's funny; I was going for hilarious!" He turned his head to an odd angle as she said that, keeping his fake plastered smile.

This just continued to enrage Vaggie even more. "That explained nothing about how we're trying to save demons from extermination. Which is the whole fucking point."

Charlie returned, "Yeah, Alastor, the commercial is supposed to show sinners about our goal to rehabilitate sinners."

No one could tell, but I could. I had skill in detecting the slightest reactions and little movements. This is how I knew Alastor was starting to get annoyed by the subject of his commercial.

He played with his microphone just a bit as he said, "Well, dear, I haven't been active in Hell for quite some time. And everyone remembers me from my radio show."

Radio show. My focus on their conversation had come to a stop. I remember that the radio show Alastor had once broadcast all over Hell. I listened to it all the time, and how it made me laugh; how entertaining it was indeed. But all of a sudden, it was just a flash. The Radio Demon, Alastor, was gone. For seven years at that, where and why? That's something only he knows himself, heightening my curiosity about this demon.