Amelia - A Song?

My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the lighting of the room I was in. Wait, room? I looked at my surroundings; they were familiar to me. Because this is... my room?

Hold on. I clutched my head in my hands. The last thing I remember was being in the lift. And The Terror, it was trying to... escape! Shit. But wait, if I'm in my room, someone must have brought me here.

My mind processed through all the possible scenarios that could have happened until I concluded. Alastor. I lightly chuckled to myself; it's always him, isn't it?

I got out of my bed, and I looked over to the doors to my balcony. Red light shined though a little bit; it was some time... in the morning? That means the day had already passed. Hm.

I stood up, lightly stretching, as I made my decision. "I believe it's been too long since I've been able to let off some steam. Perhaps it's about time I reminded everyone of The Music Demon." My smile widened at the thought of demons screaming in fear.

Then, with the snap of my fingers, I disappeared into thin air, reappearing on my turf in Hell. Sure, I could have started a turf war, but... attracting that much attention wasn't optimal with what happened yesterday. I walked through the streets, demons, and sinners fleeing at the sight of me.

Unfortunately for them, fleeing didn't stop my little rampage. Their shadows dragged them down towards their death. Suddenly, running out of air to breathe in. Tentacles would sprout and take them away to who knows where, not like I cared. There were simple tricks to play around with, but nothing seemed good enough.

I need something more. Something far more fulfilling. This is pointless destruction; I want something more than that. I want something far more entertaining. I thought to myself as I watched a sinner beg me for their life as I walked away, killing them.

Then, an idea popped into my head, and my close-lipped smile became wider. "How about I do things... the old-fashioned way. Something that reminds everyone of, well, me." I told myself as I summoned my microphone, finding myself an open spot as I ran through the various songs I held, choosing a song for myself.

Choosing songs wasn't something that Amelia took lightly; it was something that she couldn't help. No, it wasn't like opening a Hellaphone and pressing your favorite song to play. It was something more profound than that, an inner feeling that told her what to choose. It wasn't something that she could control; she simply couldn't help what song she chose. There's just something about being The Music Demon, I guess.

Alright, let's get this show rolling. A tick-tock type of music started to play as I summoned one of my shadow demons to put on the spotlight. It didn't start on me; the spotlight went on and off as it switched from one place to another according to each tick and toch.

Then, finally, the spotlight shone on me, revealing myself from the shadows. As demons started putting their full attention on me.

♪ Hey, girl ♪

♪ Play with your dolls ♪

Illusions of two toy dolls appeared behind me, the same size as me, as they followed my robot-like movements, matching the song's beat and my voice in perfect tune.

♪ We'll be the perfect family ♪

♪ When you walk away ♪

♪ Is when we really play ♪

I dropped my movements, becoming motionless, as the dolls behind me disappeared.

♪ You don't hear me when I say ♪