Amelia - Escape?

Alastor just walked out into the crowd, so taking my chance, I turned back towards the lift when my eye caught something- rather someone. Zestial. He's very irreverent, and he has nothing to do with me. I quickly tried to press the button, but my legs wouldn't move, and my hand was stuck. I tried to move, but my body wasn't listening.

Nope. There's no way I'd let an opportunity like this slide right past me. No way. I told you earlier you can't contain me forever. I almost escaped! I was just so close. But of course, Alastor had to help you. He can't help you know; I may not be able to escape yet but know that this cage you trap me in is crumbling. Sorry, Amelia, but I'm not missing the opportunity to talk to an old friend.

"NO!" I nearly yelled; as I felt this sharp pain in my chest, I managed to keep myself from yelling biting on my lip. But everything in my vision was becoming blurry... until I blacked out.

------------------

Cliffhanger!!!! What????? Well, yeah. Anyway, I just wanted to pay some attention to my latest story release, Fallen Apples. It's an x Lucifer story; yes, it's a Hazbin Hotel fanfic. So, all my Luci lovers, you're welcome!!! But, although it saddens me to say this, two books at a time is a lot. So, as of now, Fallen Apples will be put on hold after the second part is released until The Music Demon (This book) is done.