Alastor - Egg Walk?

Becoming disinterested in continuing flipping around pancakes, I snapped my fingers. With that snap, a shadow appeared to finish off my work. 

As I left, not paying much attention to the others, I announced, "The pancakes will be done soon!" with those words, I started my way upstairs into my room.

I took a seat, getting my breakfast. As I snapped my fingers, a dead dear appeared on a plate on the table where I was sitting. 

I hummed delightfully, "Now, this is what you call a proper breakfast!" I agreed with myself as I snapped a fork to use.

Enjoying my breakfast peacefully with my light jazz music playing when racket just had to appear.

My music came to a rather sudden stop as Vaggie burst into the room, with little egg creatures following her behind closely, "Alastor!" she yelled.

Surprised by the sudden lack of manners, as I glanced between her and my breakfast, I said, slightly annoyed, "Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast."

"Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them." She said as I threw away my fork and summoned my microphone.

With clear interest, "Oh, in that case, I'd be delighted to!" I could always use a new breakfast, especially since she ruined mine...

But Vaggie noticed my excitement, adding, "Humanely!"

"Well, that's a lot less fun," I turned my head as my eyes gleamed red, and the X on my forehead appeared, with all the more entertaining ways I could kill them disappearing as soon as they appeared in my head. "But I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today!" I decided, leaving the room.

The rest of my walk proved to be a bit of a challenge. Who knew such tiny egg creatures could be so annoying? I continued walking, giving me free time to think about Amelia and her just in general. There are so many mysteries about the Music Demon. Most don't even know half of it! I'm not sure I'd know where to start on the questions, but I think I'd like to know one answer for sure. Why does she look so much like me? A mere conquisdence, maybe, but I can't help but feel as if there was more than that. The connection between us is not something normal; it's more than that. Almost... magically made...

My thoughts wandered off as those annoying creatures became too much to handle, "Oh, boy! What's the plan, boss? I like your suit! What are the antlers for? Can I touch your staff thing? Are those your ears, or is it your hair? I can't tell!" They persisted; I felt my eye twitching in annoyance, and my pained smile was not helping.

Just as a demon made themselves visible, not just anyone, Zestial, slightly intimidating me, a slight radio static escaped my mouth. "Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?" He introduced himself as he joined my walk.

However, one of the Egg Boi seemed to notice. Maybe they're smarter than they seem. "Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?" He asked warningly.

This is embarrassing. Slightly angered, I threatened, "Follow in silence if you value your shell!" as I tapped on his shell with my microphone. Turning back from that embarrassment, I greeted Zestial, "Greetings, Zestial!"

As we walked to the meeting, I continued my conversation with Zestial as demons ran and cowered in fear. Knowing my limits, I knew Zestial wasn't one to mess with. In any battle, I'd die. So I remained weary; I'm no fool. Staying on good terms with such an overlord was the best option.

But even knowing this, I couldn't focus on him. I'd respond, focusing half my attention on him, but my mind couldn't help but wonder about things. Those things being Amelia, she's genuinely intriguing.

But then Zestial stated something that caught my full attention, "It has been an age since thou hath graced us thy presence. Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to... holy arms."

I laughed at such an assumption; how wrong he is, "Oh, I just took a well-earned sabbatical, nothing serious." I adjusted my bow and coat in the reflection of a window, fidgeting a bit. "Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes!" I exclaimed, trying to brush off the question.

But Zestial persisted, "There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the princess and her recent flight of fancy. Tell me," His voice darkened as his cloak flared open briefly, showing a small display of power. "How does thou fall in such folly?"

I spun around my cane, staying cautious, and brushed it off again. "That is for me to know. But please, do guess; I'd love to know the theories!"

Zestial chuckled; he bought it, great. Zestial complimented, "T'would be grander folly by far to assume the workings of your mind, Alastor. Thou hath been naught but an enigma since thy manifested in this realm!"

The compliment threw me off a bit. I was surprised, and I thanked him. "Coming from someone as ancient as you, I take that as quite the compliment!"

With that last comment, we found ourselves in an alleyway with lifts. We walked towards them, passing a security camera; Zestial let that slip. But me? Certainly not. As I walked by, I eyed the camera, and it glitched out on my image. From there, me and Zestial entered one of the lifts as the creatures attempted to follow.

I stopped them with my microphone, instructing them, "No, no. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until I return." I lied; I couldn't stand the sound of their voices anymore.

They saluted, and as the lift started, I heard something pounding. I looked down, confirming my guess; one of the Egg Bois had gotten stuck on the lift. Oh well. Miss Vaggie did say to dispose of them; I suppose it would be the first to die...

There was a stop as I looked back at the lift door, and it opened. Zestial and I walked out, parting our ways and heading towards our seats at the meeting. I decided to take a seat next to an old friend of mine, Rosie. I sat, composed when something else caught my attention.

The other seat next to me had been taken, but not just by anyone, Miss Amelia. We made eye contact, just for a second, exchanging glances. I should have known she'd come; I never thought about it. My close-lipped smile became a teeth-grinning smile; the fact that she was here should only make this more interesting.

--------------------

Woohoo!!! Fuck yeah! I'm all healed!! Which meansssssss, I'll be able to update the story now. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated!! I feel so bad! But I'm back now, sooooo I can update again! Thank you to all my supporters, by the way. Also, GUESS WHAT?? I just started on this new story, Fallen Apples an x Lucifer story!!! For all my Luci lovers out there! However the updates will be slower, being because this story is my main focus. But I couldn't help myself!!!! Once more, I thank you, my wonderful readers!