Amelia - Valentine's Day?

Hey! So this is my Valentine's Day special to celebrate the holiday of love. We'll add a little Alastor x Amelia fluff into the story! 'Cause it's Valentine's Day, okay? This is just a little extra for my readers, happening after the events of the last chapter and before the events of the next chapter. Something in between, but it's just here because it's Valentine's Day, so why the fuck not?! Anyways, I'm rambling, let's get on with the damn thing, shall we?

--------------------

It's Valentine's Day in Hell; I enjoy this holiday, not because of the loving emotions of sinners. Dear, Hell no, it's because it's the perfect time to torture many of the sinners in Hell. The opportunity comes as they let their walls down to have fun with their lovers. It is one of the best times to hear the screams of sinners. It's like a Thanksgiving meal for me, oh and it's absolutely the best

My smile widened just a bit at the thought, it's been a while since I've been able to enjoy myself. I summoned my microphone into my hand and fixed my bowtie a bit as I interrupted the current conversation between Charlie and Vaggie, "I'll be going off. Enjoy your evening, dears."

Before they could say anything, I waved them goodbye and teleported away. With that, I was in the streets of Hell, about to start my entertainment. It wasn't long before I found the perfect spot, crowded with sinners enjoying a fun time with their lovers. My smile widened as I cleared my voice and summoned my microphone. With the snap of my fingers, my outfit became more classier.

It is Valentine's Day; how about a song more accustomed to the holiday? At that thought, I snapped my fingers as a spotlight appeared above me. Drawing the eyes of all the sinners on me, then I felt it. Him. Alastor, to be exact, was watching from the shadows. I widened my smile.

(Here with Me - By Marshmellow feat. CHVRCHES)

♪ Can I tell you something, just between you and me? 

♪ When I hear your voice, I know I'm finally free 

♪Every single word is as perfect as can be 

♪ I need you here with me 

How about we get this started? All the sinners within hearing range of my voice were distracted and focused on my voice. I glanced to my left as Alastor's gaze met mine, I widened my smile. I set my focus back on the crowd.

♪ When you lift me, I know that I'll never fall 

♪ I can speak to you by saying nothing at all 

♪ Every single time, I find it harder to breathe 

♪ 'Cause I need you here with me 

Black notes from the song started to leave my mouth, escaping into the crowd of sinners. All of them were completely unaware that death was just around the corner. Let's save the screams of death for last. I glanced over, and Alastor's smile met mine as his shadows wrested my notes away.

Alastor made his way over to join me in the spotlight. Interesting. We looked each other in the eye as Alastor warned me, "You won't kill me that easily, darling." as he summoned his microphone.

My smile became a genuine close-lipped one as I replied, "I don't intend to." And with that, the Radio Demon joined in for the song's chorus.

♪ Every day 

♪ You're saying the words that I want  you to say 

♪There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away