Alastor - The Voice?

I stood there, completely shocked, she's asking me to harm her? Where's the fun in that? I looked back at her; she looked like she was struggling; this would have been entertaining. But to my very surprise, it wasn't. This made my heart ache, as if I was in just as much pain as feeling.

What do I do? What do I do? I asked myself as I sighed. She was in apparent pain, but at the same time, she was about to kill me. But leaving her like this felt too painful to bear; this would probably lead to my downfall, but right now, I don't think I care.

I gripped my microphone as I knocked it onto Amelia's head, and she blacked out. I watched as her eyes closed, and she lay on the ground, seemingly lifeless. I reached out to grab her and bring her back to her room. My fingertips just barely touched her arm, and then, just like that it was as if someone just punched me in the chest.

A pounding feeling of extreme pain went through me as my arm instantly retracted, clutching my chest. But a voice came with it, a dark, evil presence, something... indescribable.

I WILL escape, whether Amelia or you like it or not. And I'll be sure; YOU'RE the first one to die. Enjoy your last days; they won't last long.

I took shuttered breaths, stunned by what had just happened. Who was that? My gaze wandered back to Amelia, narrowing my eyes at her as I pondered my thoughts. Hesitantly, I reached my hand back out before touching her arm. Nothing.

I sighed, "Perhaps it was just some illusion, or just in my head." I convinced myself as I picked up Amelia in my arms, carrying her out of my radio station. I looked down at her, a small, close-lipped smile gracing my lips. She seemed so much more...peaceful. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, "But there are so many mysteries about you, I could list all my questions for days. You're quite the mystery."

I thought back, it was true. Why do we look so alike? Is it just a coincidence, or is it something more than that? How does the great king of hell himself have any connection to you? Who was that voice? Why is it that I can sense this dark aura around you, darker than anything I ever experienced? Why do you act as if there was another voice in your head, pondering your thoughts? Why are those folders so crucial to you? What do they contain that you don't want others to see?

I glanced back down at Amelia as one more question wandered through my mind: Why do you make me... feel this way? Before I realized it, I found myself at Amelia's door as I turned the knob, welcoming myself into her room. I walked in, closing the door behind me, and I placed Amelia down in the covers.

I took one last glance before turning around to leave, but the light touch of someone's fingers touched mine. I turned back around to see Amelia with her arm slightly out. I looked down at my hand, Amelia's touch on top of mine.

She seemed to barely mumble out something from her mouth, but I heard her words, "...stay...".

Amelia is asking for me to stay? I looked back at her in silence and disbelief before chuckling lightly. Looking at Amelia with a compassionate smile, "Even knocked out, you still manage to do the smallest things."

I lightly sighed as I wrapped my hand around hers and laid beside her. Making myself comfortable as she laid there, soundlessly asleep or knocked out. Same thing. Before I even realized it, my eyelids became heavier and heavier. And with one last slow blink, I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------

Sorry that this is such a short chapter! But the next one should be longer to make up for it! But in return, I added a little Alastor fluff. So yay! Anyway, I thank ya'll for the support; enjoy the rest of the story! And feel free to chat with me anytime, in case ya' got a suggestion for me or whatever the fuck ya' need.