CHAPTER 1 : Her memories

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“You drew memories in my mind I could never erase

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
You drew memories in my mind I could never erase.
You painted colors in my heart I could never replace.
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

I still remember her eyes

I still remember her eyes. Those dark brown orbs which consists the whole universe in them. Those beautiful eyes which can make anyone fall in love with them.
Make me fall in love with her.

Her hair matches the colour of her eyes and ends at the middle of her back. She can pull off any style, whether it's a ponytail, or a bun, or she keeps her hair down. She has rosy pink lips and a small mole on her chin at the left side and another one sets on her cute nose. Those moles don't make her look bad, instead it makes her look more beautiful and gorgeous. Her imperfections are also her beauty.
S

he is an angel. My Angel.

I closed my eyes and a small smile made its way on my lips while I was busy thinking about her. For me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
A beautiful girl with a beautiful heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by a small knock on my office door. My eyes shut open and I opened my laptop pretending that I was working. I took a good look at my surroundings, took a deep breath and said with a calm voice,“come in!

The door opened and my personal assistant appeared on the door. He bowed in front of me showing respect to me.

“Mr jeon, your father is here to meet you.”

“Oh! Yeah, send him in please.” I replied.

I quickly close my laptop because my father doesn't like to talk without having proper attention of the listener.
I am Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Enterprises.
Our company is one of the biggest companies in Seoul. We are considered in the top 10 companies of the nation. I took over the position of CEO around 1 year ago.

My father was very proud of me when I took over the position and decided to run his business. To be honest, it was quite difficult in the beginning to manage such a successful company. But, with the passage of time, I became more comfortable. I am doing better than expected. My father always encouraged me. He has more confidence in me than I have in myself.

Everyone says that I am completely like my father, same face and same behaviour. Many people say that when I grow older, I will look exactly like my father.
Well, I would be very thankful for that because my father is handsome. Very handsome. He has big doe eyes, a pointed nose, V-shaped jaw and a beautiful set of lips.

My features are the same, just one little difference, I have a small mole under my bottom lip.

He has an elegant personality and everyone admires him, wherever he goes. My mom once told me that he was the most handsome man in the entire University in which they studied.
He stood out the most 'cause he was very talented. My mom was very much attracted to him and she proposed to him first. My mom is one year older than my father.
They are cute, really.
So when someone says that I am like my father, I take it as a compliment and am very proud of it.

I heard the door clicking and my father entered the room with his charismatic aura.
I stood up and gave a deep bow. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back while smiling.
“Good morning, dad.
“Morning, son.” He broke the hug and smiled at me. His smiles warm my heart.
I idolize my father.
He is such a positive personality.

We settled ourselves on the couch in my office and he handed me a file.
“So, this is the new product that you want to launch. I have studied it and it's quite impressive. I am proud of you, my son!”
He smiled.

“Thank you, Dad.” I smiled back.

I started to go through the file which was prepared by me two weeks ago. Through the corner of my eyes, I could see my father being a little hesitant.
'Maybe he wants to talk about something else.'
I got up from my seat and walked towards my table to secure the file in my drawer.

“Uhm...son!” he was a little hesitant.

“Yeah.”

“Actually, Jungkook...”

I looked up at him and said with a calm voice, “Yeah, Dad.”

“Actually, I wanted to invite you for a dinner night on Saturday.”

I stop my movements.
He is asking for a dinner night.
The thing is that he wants me to get married now because I am settled with my career.
'It must be relative to marriage-sort thing.'

“Dad! Actually, I'm not in the mood and am quite busy because of this new product,” I replied in a calm voice, while keeping my file in the drawer.

“Ohk! Jungkook. As you wish,” he walked towards the door and was going to walk out but he stopped in the doorway and turned around to face me.

“Well... I want you to know that the dinner is with Mr. and Mrs. Min and their daughter.”

Confusion crossed my face.
“Ara.” my dad said.

My heart stopped. Ara. 'Min Ara'.

“Would you mind clearing your schedules and coming for dinner?” he asked.
My mind was stuck on only one thing. 'Ara'

“I...I'll try to do so... uhm... Yeah! I will come.I replied back with hesitation, my eyes not meeting his

He smiled.
“I knew it, son. Thank you.”
He walked out the door and I heard it getting closed.

I sighed and sat down on my chair. I brought my hand to my heart and I could hear it beating so fast.
I find it funny.
My heart beats the same way and speed talking about her, as it did seven years ago.

I unlocked my phone and looked at my wallpaper.
'A picture of me and her. Smiling.'

I smiled and caressed it with my thumb.
Min Ara.
My best friend.
And...
My first love.

Everyone has their own love story...
but I am disappointed in myself...
'cause I was never able to make mine.

Only if... I confessed to her at the right time.

Only if... I told her that... I love her...
not like a friend.
but...
A lover.

“Don't forget to click that small star button

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”