CHAPTER 3 : The Detention

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Your eyes

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Your eyes.
Your eyes hold everything my soul thirsts for.”

»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

We reached the school

'Sekang High School, Busan'
We both are in the last year of our high school. It's November and there will be exams before the Christmas vacations.

I fetched my badge, which have my name on it, from the pocket of my pant. I quickly attached the badge with my jacket.

The badge says, 'Jeon Jungkook'.
Ara's badge says, 'Min Ara'.

We entered the school. There was no one around us. Not even a single student. We looked at each other in horror.

We. Are. Late.

We ran towards our classroom as fast as we could. We both were taking deep breaths because of the whole running.

Now, we are standing outside our class. I quitely peeked into the class and saw Mr. Wang, our homeroom and maths teacher, delivering his lectures.

I turned behind and looked at Ara.
She wiggled her eyebrows asking what happened inside.
I just shook my head as a no.
“Mr. Wang” I whispered to her.

“Shit! Why are we late?” she whined.

“We are late because of you.” I replied to her in a mocking way.

“What did you say?” she said angerily.

“You are saying that it's my fault, well, it's your's actually. If you—”She stopped in middle of her blabbering.
Strange.

She looked so shocked while looking at me. Then, I noticed that she was actually looking behind me.

I slowly turned my head around and I saw Mr. Wang's face in front.

I screamed and quickly moved backwards.

“Good morning Mr. Wang.”
We both said in unison with a bow.

“Late for the class, aren't you?”
He asked with the raised eyebrow.

Mr. Wang has a great personality and behaviour. But if someone break rules, no one can give worse punishments than him.

He crossed his arms on his chest and gave an angry look.
'Oh Lord! '
'He is in a bad mood. '

“We are sorry Mr. Wang. It will not happen again.”
Ara said in a low voice.

“You both will have a two hours detention after school. Now, come and study.” he said and entered the classroom.

'Detention.'
'Of two hours.'
We both looked at each other and just sighed.
Can we do anything else though?

We entered the classroom and sat on our seats. Our classroom have five rows of individual desks, one window for the fresh air and another window on the opposite side, which let everyone to look at the hallway.

Maybe some student saw us from the window and they told Mr. Wang.

'Jealousy Dorks.'
'Can't they see someone have some peace.'

We all have our assigned seats and my assigned seat is next to the 'fresh air' window. Last second seat.
Ara's seat is in third row. Last seat.
I can see her directly from here.
'Perfect view on either side.'

And.... The torture starts.
Oh! Sorry, I said it wrong.
Lecture starts.

****
The day ends.
Every student is already moving out of the school.
Happy after getting their freedom.
Except two students.
Me and Ara.

Of course, we have to stay in the school for two hours more because of our detention.
Thanks to some 'jealousy dorks'.

We both firstly went to the lockers and got are things out. Later on, we moved to cafeteria for some food. We had our food and took some juice with us.

We entered the detention room and no one was there.
This time the teacher is late.
Now, why don't anyone give them some detentions?
Stupid rules.

We settled down on our seats and took out our books and we started studying.

Seriously,
Who made exams?
If he is alive, please send him to me. I want to tell him that how much damage he did to us teenager's brain and mind.

I looked at Ara.
She was holding the book in one hand and another hand was holding her juice. She takes a sip from her juice can without diverting her eyes from the book.
She is just like her dad.

I smiled.

I was doing some math problems and I looked over the clock.
It's already one hour.
'One hour more.'

I looked over Ara and I saw the most heart melting thing I've ever seen.

She was sleeping by keeping her head on her arms which were settled on her desk.

Her curtain bangs were falling on her face, her eyes closed and long eyelashes rested on her puffed cheeks. Her lips had a small pout.

Beautiful.
I. Love. Her.

I also laid my head on my arms looking at her.
She was just sitting beside me.
I tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear.
My Angel.

I smiled.

This is the best detention I ever had.

“Don't forget to click that small star button

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”