CHAPTER 5 : The New Student

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Jealousy comes from insecurity, fear that you're not good enough

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Jealousy comes from insecurity, fear that you're not good enough.
But it is an emotion and it cannot be controlled.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

Vacations are already over

Vacations are already over. Me and Ara celebrated the Christmas and New Year together. As usual, I wished that me and Ara will also stay together this year.
'But I didn't knew what was waiting for me?'

We are standing in front of the score board of the school, which is showing us our exam results.

I'm leaning against the wall, my one hand on my hip and other one on my head, which was aching so bad because of Ara.

Ara is standing in front of the board, crying, well 'fake crying', complaining, whining and disappointed in herself because she is SECOND.

I mean, seriously.

We're having 100 students in our school who are in their last year of high school.
She came second out of those hundred students. Like, I got seventh rank.
Thanks to Ara only.
I'm not crying, or complaining.

I'm in Top 10 and that's enough.
For me.

“I studied so hard, till midnight. I studied every single concept and question. How is this possible? I can't believe it...”
Her complaints and blabbering didn't came to an end.

I sighed with exhaustion.

I turned Ara towards me, put my hands on her shoulder, and I made her look at me, into my eyes.

“It's ok Ara. Finals are still few months away. You can work more hard there. Ok, you understood me?”

She just pouted. Her small pout is so cute. Not like some other typical girls.

For one heavenly second, I looked at her lips and then again at her eyes.

My heart started thumping in my chest. I slowly released her shoulders and moved away a little.
'I had a doubt if I could control myself anymore.'