CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"You showed me what love should be like

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"You showed me what love should be like."
»»--⍟--««

POV : Jungkook

I walked out of my office room

I walked out of my office room. Last night, I didn't sleep even for a minute. I thought about everything and have come to a conclusion.

It was not Ara's fault, nor is it that baby's fault. It just... happened.
I have decided something and I think it's good for both of us, or maybe I should say that it's better for all the three of us.

I walked into the kitchen and Mrs. Ahn told me that Ara has refused to eat anything. I took breakfast with me and went towards our room.

I opened the door with my free hand and entered the room. I walked towards her and heard her talking to herself.
"I'm really sorry baby... Your mama is such an irresponsible person. I'm sorry for everything. I'm very bad..." she said while caressing her stomach, her voice trembling.

I took a deep breath and took further steps towards her. I settled the food on the small glass table and sat down beside her. She looked at me with her teary eyes.

I picked up one sandwich and held it in front of Ara's mouth. Tears rolled down her face.
She was a mess.

She opened her mouth to say something but I instead put the sandwich in her mouth.
"Firstly eat," I said and caressed her head, while smiling at her.

She chewed the food while sobbing. She held up the sandwich in front of my face too. I glanced at her with a smile and took a small bite.
'If I do not eat, then she will also not eat.'

"Jungkook, I'll set things right... I promise. I-I'll abort- abort this child..." she said and cried more, feeling the pain of uttering those words.

Her statement made my eyes go wide in shock. She even thought of aborting the child. I feel so guilty that she even had this thought in her mind.

I hugged her, while she cried on my chest. "No Ara... You will not abort our child."

She broke the hug to look at me.
"O-Our child..." she stuttered.