CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“All my better days are the ones spent with you

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“All my better days are the ones spent with you.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

I zipped up my bag and took my phone in my left hand

I zipped up my bag and took my phone in my left hand. I already had my dinner. I walked downstairs and bid 'good night' to my parents.

“Don't study that much late. Come back soon, okay?” my mom said.

“Sure Mom.” I said walking out of the house and going towards Ara's house.

It's already our exams. Two are already done and this is the third one.
After the exams, there will be Christmas and New Year holidays.

“Good Night Mr. and Mrs. Min” I greeted them and walked upstairs towards Ara's room.

“Good night, Jungkook.” They said in Unison, while Mr. Min was watching his most favourite sport, basketball and Mrs. Min was doing the dishes.

I knocked on Ara's door. She quickly opened the door and walked back into the room.
Her style.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me.
And....
What the heck?

There are books everywhere. On her bed, on the table, on the ground, sticky notes on her closet, and her whole table was filled with notes, books, sticky notes, pen, graphs, some reference books, laptop and more notes....

Excuse me....

I can't study that much.

I think she noticed my face expressions or what, but she said, “It's ok... Take a deep breath Jeon.”
She said smiling a little.

I followed what she said.
Inhale... Exhale... Follow it.

“Ok! Come on... Let's revise some notes first and afterwards some YouTube lectures will help.”

It's 8 in the night.
And...
I'm. Not. Gonna. Read. That. Much. Notes.

But, here I'm... Reading the notes with her. After the notes... She gave me some practice questions...
And believe me...
Those questions were more tricky than my whole life.