CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“You have a place in my heartno one else ever could have

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“You have a place in my heart
no one else ever could have.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

I was checking some files in my office

I was checking some files in my office. I'm having a lot of paperwork today. My new product is going to be released by next week.
It's already one week since I came back from Busan. Earlier that day, when are confessed that she read my diary and she knows how I felt towards her, I consoled her. We later went to Gwangan Bridge, our most favourite spot, and we talked about our childhood days.

Talking about those days, I was able to light up Ara's mood. We laughed a lot. We later went to our other favourite spots.
'It was good.'

I came back from Busan on monday. Didn't wanted to live Busan, but I had to, 'cause now I have a lot of responsibilities too as the CEO of Jeon Enterprises.

I heard a knock on the door and I said a quick 'come in' without looking away from my screen and file.

“Mr. Jeon, today's work is done. Now you should go home.” he said while smiling. My secretary was still standing there, not getting any response from me.

“Uhm... Mr. Kim, you can go home. I'll go later.” I said while still looking in the screen. I was analysing the market conditions.

“No, it's ok sir. I can wait till you finish. Can I help you?” he said politely, fulfilling his job as my personal assistant.

“No, you should go home. It's already late.” I said glancing at the clock.

“No, it's—”

“You can go, Mr. Kim” I said cutting him off, finally looking at him.

“Your wife must be waiting for you. You should go.” I said smiling at him and again went back to my work.

“Well, soon you will also have someone who will wait for you.” he said smiling a little, his voice had a little tone of teasing.