CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“We never had to force love

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“We never had to force love.
We were drowning in it,
the moment we met.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Ara

I woke up and got ready to meet my recent client for some paper work

Actually, I was not thinking of coming to Jungkook's house, instead I was going to stay at a hotel until I was in Seoul. But, Mrs. Jeon forced me to stay with Jungkook.
I also didn't say no because I thought of spending some time with Jungkook. I was missing him a lot since he came back to Seoul.

I'm wearing formal white office shirt with a formal suit.

I walked towards Jungkook's room as I needed to talk to him about the location. I need to confirm about the directions. I knocked on his door and he said,“come in”.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. He was setting his hair, when he looked at me through the mirror.

“Good morning, Ara. I thought it was Mrs. Ahn,” he said smiling a little.
“Come, sit.” he said pointing towards the couch, which was settled at the corner of the room.

I sat down and smiled back.
“Good morning to you too, Jungkook. Actually, I needed to ask about the location.” I wished him back and told my reason to come here.

“Sure. I'll tell you. But, do you want me to come along with you? I can accompany you, if you want.” he said while smiling warmly at me.

“No, It's ok Jungkook. You're having so much work in the company itself. You should go. I can handle it myself.” I replied, knowing how much pressure he has because of the new product he is launching.

“Are you sure? I can actually tag along with you. Don't worry about my work.” he said assuring me.

“It's completely fine, Jungkook. I can do it by my own.” I smiled at his concern towards me.

“Okay! As you say, I don't doubt your skills.” he said grabbing his tie and wrapping it around his collar.

There was some silence for some time. I looked at him as he was trying to make his tie, I remembered our highschool days, when I would always make his tie.