CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Hand in hand

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Hand in hand.
You & Me.
Today, Tomorrow, Forever.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Ara

We just landed in Paris and now we are on our way to our hotel

We just landed in Paris and now we are on our way to our hotel. It's already two days since we got married and our parents gifted us this trip to Paris. We didn't even knew they were planning this. We are going to stay here for almost five days.

We are gonna make a lot of memories here.

****
We are walking beside each other, our hands intertwined. His big hands perfectly fits my small ones, radiating the heat from him.
“Where are we going, Jungkook?” I asked him, whining a little.

“Just wait, sweetheart.” he said smiling at me.
This man is giving me new nicknames every single minute.

We kept walking, still holding each other hands. It feels so cozy to walk with the love of your life on Paris' streets, under the broad moonlight.
I smiled at the feeling.

We stopped and my eyes widened at the beautiful scene in front of me.
'Eiffel Tower'

It was looking more beautiful in the night time because of the colourful lights and the moon in the sky, aggregating it's beauty.

“Wow... so beautiful.” I whispered to myself and walked forward. I put my hands on the railing, admiring the view in front of me.
Suddenly, I saw two hands caging me from behind and settling his own hands on the railing. I know who it is.
My dear husband.

He leaned from behind, his chest pressed against my back.
“Did you like it, love?”he whispered against my ear.

“Yes, so beautiful, just like you.” I smiled and whispered back.

He chuckled and wrapped his long black coat around me, which he is already wearing. So, technically, we both are wrapped by one coat only as we stood their embracing each other with our love and warmth.