CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"You are the soul that fits into mine

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"You are the soul that fits into mine."
»»--⍟--««

POV : Ara

It has been two days since we came back from our trip

It has been two days since we came back from our trip. It was such a good time for both of us.
But... I don't know... I'm feeling so sick since I have set my foot back in Korea. Maybe it's because of the travel sickness I always have after coming back from a trip. I have this problem. I always get sick after the trip, though.

Currently, I'm laying down on my bed. It's 2:16 AM.
Yes, it's already past midnight, but I'm unable to sleep.
My stomach was really upset the whole day. I didn't even eat dinner.

Jungkook is sleeping soundly beside me. Of course, I don't mean to disturb him.

I turned to the right side, trying to sleep, averting my thoughts away. But suddenly, I felt some nausea building and it was unbearable. I quickly ran towards the bathroom and puked into the sink. I puked more...
The smell was hitting my nostrils and it was making me dizzy.

I hate this.

My head snapped towards the door when a deep voice came from the doorway.
"Ara"

It was Jungkook, standing there while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.
That man woke up at midnight and still looked attractive as hell in his oversized black hoodie.

"What happened? Everything ok?" he said with his muffled and hoarse voice, his eyebrows creased in worry.

"Yeah! Just my stomach is not good, nothing much-" I stopped when another wave of nausea hit me. I puked once more, and this time my energy was drained out.

A hand came in contact with my back, rubbing it slowly.
"You aren't alright, love." he said, his voice laced with worry and concern.

He helped me in washing and we both came out of the bathroom, while I was being carried by Jungkook. He settled me down on the bed and sat on the bed in front of me.

"Let's go to the doctor." he said, while grabbing his mobile.

I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes, which were flashing his concern for me.