CHAPTER 2 : Our past

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“I miss you everyday,but today it feels like everything I do is just here to remind me I'm living without you”»»——⍟——««

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“I miss you everyday,
but today it feels like everything I do is just here to remind me I'm living without you”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

It's already evening and I am ready to leave for home

It's already evening and I am ready to leave for home. I live in seoul, while my parents still live in our hometown, Busan.
I can back from the states two years ago, after completing my MBA there. I worked under my father's guidance for one year and one year ago, I took over the position of CEO.

I walked towards the elevator while taking a look on the current market situations on my phone. I am quite tensed because of the new product that I want to launch.

I got out of the building and walked towards my car. I quickly open the door of my Rolls-Royce and slipped into the driver's seat. I started the engine and drove towards my home.

I reached my house and unlocked it with the key. I got in, closed the door behind me.

Silence.

Of course, I don't like to have servants at my house. I am working at the company the whole day so what's the need?

I only have one servant which my mother forced me to hire to clean the house and for the petty works. Her name is Ahn Minji, a lady in her early forties. My mother trusted her a lot and she sent her here.
She do the cleaning, and make me breakfast and dinner, and she leaves after that. She is a kind lady.

I walk towards the kitchen and saw my dinner there. Hot and sizzling.
Maybe she left just a few minutes before I came.
I sat down at my table and put the food on my Plate and eventually, in my mouth.
Delicious.

After eating my food, I walked over to the sink and started washing the dishes. Mrs. Ahn always insists that she will wash my utensils in the morning, but I don't like it when someone else wash my dishes. I mean how people are even okay with washing someone else utensils. Gross.

When I was done with the dishes, I put the leftover food in the refrigerator, picked up my phone and went straight to my bedroom.

I kept the watch on my dressing table, loosened my tie and removed the coat. I unbuttoned my shirt and stared at my reflection in the mirror.
'A tired man.'