CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Your fingers entwined slowly with mine, and suddenly life made sense

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Your fingers entwined slowly with mine, and suddenly life made sense.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white shirt and a blue tie paired up with my blue suit. Navy blue.
'Ara like this colour on me.'
I took my wrist watch from the dressing table and slided in to my wrist.
My heart is nervous but it is also feeling so happy to meet her again.
I slightly smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror.
'Let's get it.'

I walked downstairs and saw my parents standing there ready to go. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

We are standing outside Ara's house and I'm nervous as hell, biting my bottom lip to control my nervousness. My hands are sweating too.

My dad ringed the doorbell and eventually, the door opened and it revealed Mr. Min.

“Good evening, Jeon family.” he said hugging my father while smiling widely.

We all entered inside and Mrs. Min hugged my mom.
“Oh my God! Jeon Jungkook, Is that you?” Mr. Min said jokingly, and hugged me.

“How are you Mr. Min?” I said while hugging him back.

“I'm good, but we missed you too much boy.” he smiled looking at me.

“I missed you all too.” I said while smiling back.

“Jungkook, You have grown up into a beautiful man.” Mrs. Min said smiling at me.

“Thank you, Mrs. Min.” I said, still processing the compliment in my mind.

“Oh! Ara sweetheart.”
My head automatically turned towards my mom, who was hugging Ara.

My eyes we're stuck on her. She was wearing a beautiful red dress, which ended till her knees, paired up with red bottom heels and her hair flowing freely.

She broke the hug with my mom and her eyes turned towards me.
My breath hitched at the moment my eyes met with her.
'She is still the same.'
Same eyes. Same smile.