CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“What if, you and I were meant to part ways, only so that we would find each other again

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
What if, you and I were meant to part ways, only so that we would find each other again.”
»»——⍟——««

Six Years Later

POV : Ara

The sunrays fell on my eyes, making me come out of my deep slumber

The sunrays fell on my eyes, making me come out of my deep slumber. I fluttered open my eyes to see the most beautiful creature in front of me. My dear husband.
His eyes closed, thick lashes rested on his puffed cheeks and lips were formed in a small pout, pink-rosy in color.

I smiled and gave a small peck on his nose, and attempted to sit straight, but was halted by something. I noticed Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist.

I glanced at him and he was still in a deep slumber. I carefully removed his arm from my waist and placed it on the pillow beside him. I quietly went towards the bathroom to take a hot shower.

I entered the kitchen after getting ready and wondered what to prepare today as the breakfast.
'Hmm... Pancakes.'

I was already done with the pancakes and proceeded to make some coffee for Jungkook. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms snaking around my waist, that someone is absolutely my dear husband, Jeon Jungkook. He put his chin on my shoulder and whispered in his deep husky morning voice, “Good morning, love.”

Six Years. It's been six years, but his love didn't changed for me, not even a little, instead it seems to be increasing as the days pass by.

He still address me with those love nicknames, pampers me with his love and care, and makes me feel like we are still those teenager lovers. We are already in our early thirties, but he makes me feel like a high school girl, who blushes at the small touches and actions by her crush.

“Good morning, babe,” I replied while giggling when he placed a small peck on my neck. He snuggled more in the crook of my neck, making my cheeks go the shade of dark red color like a tomato.
'I hate how I still blush due to these small touches and the way he makes me vulnerable in seconds.'